Name for my quest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#31 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

Well, I didn't mean just gold. This game is heavily inspired by Golden Sun. That's why I want Gold to be in the name but sound unique so it's not copying.

#32 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE(Lithium @ Feb 3 2011, 03:51 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Keiichi123 @ Feb 3 2011, 03:42 PM) View Post

Like I said, I'm not looking for humor. If let's say, Robin asked people for ideas for a name for his quest, Not that he would, he'd be mad as well with people giving stupid names. It was funny at first, now it's just plain annoying. So please guys, If your not going to at least try to help, then stay away from this post. That would be all.

Nah, Robin's pretty cool and has quite a bit of a sense of humor. He's not the type to get mad over stupid little things like "joke" quest names. In fact, I'm sure he'd even briefly consider quite a few of them.

Don't go judging people you don't know like that.

Words so true icon_thumbsup.gif so I got last one:

Mystic Force/Gold

#33 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

Perhaps you shouldn't expect other people to come up with a good name for your quest; after all, you know the most about it, so you are probably the most qualified to name it. If you can't come up with a good name immediately, don't sweat it.

Also: relllaaaxxxx. icon_razz.gif You won't get anywhere in life taking stuff too seriously.

#34 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

Legend of Zelda: The Booger Boy's Ultimate Death Boogie Slamdown.

#35 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:22 PM

LEMON!
What was that for? That was just to make me mad.

Edited by Keiichi123, 03 February 2011 - 07:23 PM.

#36 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE(Keiichi123 @ Feb 3 2011, 06:22 PM) View Post

LEMON!
What was that for? That was just to make me mad.

This is so funny you call people names and when the shoe is on the other foot its a new page for you. People want a good laugh, doin't ruin it if you knew this would happen you should not make a topic. Its funny how I grew up icon_sigh.gif you like Matt (i.e has to bully someone but not the other way.) So please don't get mad, this is the internet you knew this will happenerd.

Whats up with the font dude? Soooooo funny, makes me laugh.

The Legend of Zelda: Golden thats been broken by an old man to stop the wanna-be evil version of Link from taking it and becoming god and relive the pig from the pig pen. If you go "Thats not want I want you should know better blah blah!" serousily deal with it.

QUOTE(Lemon @ Feb 3 2011, 04:40 PM) View Post

Legend of Zelda: The Booger Boy's Ultimate Death Boogie Slamdown.

Best title ever icon_cool.gificon_thumbsup.gif!

Edited by Midnight_King, 04 February 2011 - 12:38 AM.

#37 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:45 AM

I wasn't taking it seriously. I didn't care at all. Now do me a favore and stay off my topic because you aren't a help at all. Mods would agree with me as well that your supposed to stay on topic! Now, this is my topic and I say only suggestions for names are aloud. Sure, joke around. I don't really care. It's starting to crack me up now. But Midnight-King, you're just being annoying so go away icon_razz.gif

Edited by Keiichi123, 04 February 2011 - 12:45 AM.

#38 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:48 AM

The Legend of Zelda: Old mans are bringing the action! icon_razz.gif

/Jokes don't go mad I mean this is the only topic that made me sooooo crack up icon_xd.gif!

#39 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:54 AM

Yes but you have to put a real name in as well. You can't just turn this topic into a joke thread or I'll just want to lock it up. I'm just asking for help guys. You can go make a f***ing topic about joke names on your own time. This is trying to get the inspiration to build my quest up because I'm having a little trouble at this point. And no one needs to make fun of me or tell me to calm down or say I have no sense of humor just because I get upset. I'm trying to take this seriously. I just see some of the post as spam and I won't hesitate to report said messages if it doesn't stop. Make jokes sure, But at least try to help as well.

#40 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:00 AM

While you at it-- don't make a title simple! Lemme tell you why-- Because have you got plot twists yet or seris of events look at them and think of your own its nooooot that hard.

LoZ: Shadow Link is an evil twin. /Jokes fine tell on me you just getting on my ****ing nerves, look around in your quest build it more and see think of a title. I not helping when someone dosen't want a bit of fun.

Edited by Midnight_King, 04 February 2011 - 01:01 AM.

#41 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:48 AM

Keiichi: Yes, everyone staying on topic is good. You know what else might be good? Taking Ebola's advice and relaxing. I didn't come up with a name for my quest until I was a good ways into it, and honestly, it's not like your quest is sitting still because you can't think up a title/aren't getting appropriate responses, as long as you know what you want to make, you can keep going on and on. There's no need to freak out at all. icon_wink.gif

Everyone Else: Yeah, fine, the joke quest titles were fine for a little while, with a small fraction of them actually being funny. But seriously, if he wanted you guys to quit, you should probably quit, seeing as it was his thread and you guys were mocking the sole purpose for it. In other words, you guys have had your fun messing around.

#42 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:50 AM

Thanks, But I would like it if this thread was just locked away and forgotten forever.

#43 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:51 AM

So those this mean you think of your own title, pretty sweet. Good to see you thinking for once.

#44 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:53 AM

You just never stop. Could someone please just end all of this already! This punk just ruined my whole thread and I just want it to end right now.

#45 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:57 AM

Okay, if your smart enough you wouldn't reply and stuff I no punk who ruins threads icon_wink.gif. Just to let you know my dog is not the only one thats going to be dead; Mum has told me some news she is dieing soon, 13 months. Caused by lung cancer my lifes is outragous, I'm going to have flash floods and need to clean me yard when past so leave me alone.

Mum told me to stand up and suck up my courage; thrus she told me no one is to walk on me. Don't disrespect her.

Edited by Midnight_King, 04 February 2011 - 01:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users