Roebloz's World Adventure 3: Knil Strikes Back!

Rating: 4.33/5 (0 ratings)
Photo

Roebloz's World Adventure 3 Knil Strikes Back! Help Thread

Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#16 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 10 November 2022 - 03:24 PM

Ive beat 4, A B C and D. No idea where to go now. Please help

Where is level 4? I beat 1, 2, and 3, A and B.

In The Land of Vothesh. Use the Warp Cave to get there

#17 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 10 November 2022 - 09:00 PM

Ive beat 4, A B C and D. No idea where to go now. Please help

In The Land of Vothesh. Use the Warp Cave to get there

First, did you get the Whistle in Level 4? Two, you can access Level V (Not Level E because of a funny joke, you'll get it in Level N) by using one of Ganon's Heat pumps on the screen with the weird colored tree. (As a guy hidden by the whistle in the desert tells you. Also NOTE: The whirlwind it shoots need to hit the tree.)

• Jimbo_uk31 likes this

#18 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 11 November 2022 - 02:06 AM

First, did you get the Whistle in Level 4? Two, you can access Level V (Not Level E because of a funny joke, you'll get it in Level N) by using one of Ganon's Heat pumps on the screen with the weird colored tree. (As a guy hidden by the whistle in the desert tells you. Also NOTE: The whirlwind it shoots need to hit the tree.)

I did get the whistle yes. I noticed that tree was removable using the lens which I got but tried all items except the heat pump :-) thanks man. Will try that tonight

Edited by Jimbo_uk31, 11 November 2022 - 02:06 AM.

#19 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 12 November 2022 - 09:40 AM

Ive full cleared 5, found the boss but havent found an item!? Is there an item here?

#20 cbailey78

cbailey78

Initiate

• Members

Posted 12 November 2022 - 06:51 PM

How do I beat the vitreous boss in level 7?

#21 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 12:14 AM

Okay past level 4 and onto level V. I love the challenge of the quest but I do have one complaint. There are several places in which you can lose your sword from the red anti-fairy, with no blue anti-fairy to recover from. I've had to F6 and save to regain my sword. At least put a blue anti-fairy in the first room of these places so we don't have to reset the quest in order to continue progress. I want to say level 3 and V are the main ones. I lost my sword in level 3, ran out of bombs and arrows, and had no way to continue past the first few rooms without a sword. Had to save and start over.

#22 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 04:06 AM

Okay past level 4 and onto level V. I love the challenge of the quest but I do have one complaint. There are several places in which you can lose your sword from the red anti-fairy, with no blue anti-fairy to recover from. I've had to F6 and save to regain my sword. At least put a blue anti-fairy in the first room of these places so we don't have to reset the quest in order to continue progress. I want to say level 3 and V are the main ones. I lost my sword in level 3, ran out of bombs and arrows, and had no way to continue past the first few rooms without a sword. Had to save and start over.

Same happened to me. Let me know how you get on with 5. I haven't found an item after full clearing it

#23 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 12:53 PM

Is Level V broken?

I was able to bomb through a wall north, and then I traveled to a grey room. I then was able to go to the raft without getting the boss key, map, compass, or defeating the gleelok.

#24 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 13 November 2022 - 01:13 PM

Okay, lots of things to reply to, glad to see people have already reached Level 7!

Is Level V broken?

I was able to bomb through a wall north, and then I traveled to a grey room. I then was able to go to the raft without getting the boss key, map, compass, or defeating the gleelok.

Whoops! I seem to have forgotten about that bombable wall. Added a room with your name behind the bombable wall as thanks for reporting this error.

Ive full cleared 5, found the boss but havent found an item!? Is there an item here?

There are no items in Level 5 aside from the usual Heart Container Piece and a Red Potion. (Hope you enjoyed the boss!)

How do I beat the vitreous boss in level 7?

You shoot the bottom-left part of the eye with arrows, magic, sword beams or sword stabs. I also noticed its pupil was wrongly colored white due to a palette change relating to Guy fires.

Now fixed, thank you!

You can actually find some Blue Bubbles two rooms left of the entrance of Level 3, but in good faith and fairness I have added Blue Bubbles in the entrance of Level 3 and Level V. Although to be fair, the issue with Red Bubbles is present in the original Second Quest too.

Anyways, thank you so much for playing through and enjoying Roebloz's World Adventure 3! If you have any other problems/bug reports/things that aren't about the quest being too hard in which case I will tell you: "git gud", please leave them here.

#25 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 14 November 2022 - 05:23 AM

Where do you go after level 5? I've found level minty but think I need the hammer to finish?

#26 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 14 November 2022 - 02:41 PM

Where do you go after level 5? I've found level minty but think I need the hammer to finish?

You will get the Hammer at the end of it. Just find your way ;)

• Jimbo_uk31 likes this

#27 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 15 November 2022 - 06:01 AM

You will get the Hammer at the end of it. Just find your way ;)

I was convinced i checked all available rooms! Obviously not. Will try again tonight . Thanks again :-)

#28 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 15 November 2022 - 11:02 AM

Now this is just an idea for now so don't take it as a fact of "I will do it", but I am considering on adding another superboss, available without beating the game with only the Wooden Sword. We'll have to see.
  • Jimbo_uk31 likes this

#29 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 15 November 2022 - 11:04 AM

Now this is just an idea for now so don't take it as a fact of "I will do it", but I am considering on adding another superboss, available without beating the game with only the Wooden Sword. We'll have to see.

Dont you have enough tough bosses! ;-) Sounds good. How do we play any updates? Do we have to download the rom again and restart from the beginning? Apologies but i am quite new to this

#30 oloasp

oloasp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2022 - 06:48 AM

I´m stuck after finding the "Blue" level. Seems I need the side-step ladder to proceed or is it hidden somewhere inside the level?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K, Help Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users