Roebloz's World Adventure 3: Knil Strikes Back!

Rating: 4.33/5 (0 ratings)
Photo

Roebloz's World Adventure 3 Knil Strikes Back! Help Thread

Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#1 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 03 November 2022 - 03:17 PM

Its Seems This New Quest Hasnt Yet a Thread and as it is Not Easy i Thought a Help Thread would Help :D

Im Curently on a Playtrough and Its Realy Hard I Could Beat Level A and 1 and got the Bracelet from Level 2 and The Ring from Kakariko but now i cant find a New Way and The Ghoma ist Stil to Strong for me Another Important Question is This Hell Challange Realy Worth not take any better Sword its Already pure Hell and i Wondered if its Worth the Pain Skipping the Swords is The Reward an Item or Extra Dungeon becouse it were sad if I Couldnt See the Full Game if i Would come Further Thanks for The Help :D

#2 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 04 November 2022 - 09:33 AM

Creator here, glad you made this thread as I was about to make one myself! If you are having any trouble with the enemies (Mechanically I mean, you shouldnt be having any though) I will be making a manual with every new and changed enemy soon, I simply did not have the time to meet my goal of a Halloween release.

As for your questions:
-You need to find the cave passage to get to the other side of the Lake. The main entrance is at the bottom-left most corner of the world, and near it is a hint for the Lost Woods screen inside (The path is Left, Left, Right, Up)

As for the wooden sword challenge, its more of a dumb addition I added for fun, you should not attempt it on your first playthrough. All you'll miss by not doing it is a stupid boss fight, a trophy item and lots of pain, nothing important for the overall story its just there for shits and giggles :D

(TIP: The Master Sword is at the top-left screen in Hyrule)
Also, check for Heart Pieces! There is a bpmbable wall for one right next to the starting screen, and another one near the bottom-right corner of Hyrule.
  • Lordkronos likes this

#3 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 04 November 2022 - 09:56 AM

Creator here, glad you made this thread as I was about to make one myself! If you are having any trouble with the enemies (Mechanically I mean, you shouldnt be having any though) I will be making a manual with every new and changed enemy soon, I simply did not have the time to meet my goal of a Halloween release.

As for your questions:
-You need to find the cave passage to get to the other side of the Lake. The main entrance is at the bottom-left most corner of the world, and near it is a hint for the Lost Woods screen inside (The path is Left, Left, Right, Up)

As for the wooden sword challenge, its more of a dumb addition I added for fun, you should not attempt it on your first playthrough. All you'll miss by not doing it is a stupid boss fight, a trophy item and lots of pain, nothing important for the overall story its just there for shits and giggles :D

(TIP: The Master Sword is at the top-left screen in Hyrule)
Also, check for Heart Pieces! There is a bpmbable wall for one right next to the starting screen, and another one near the bottom-right corner of Hyrule.

Thanks Curently I Have 5 Hearts I Found The One right from The Start Already and The Cave but it Needs The Ladder and or blue Bommerang so i Didnt come Far yet :D

• Jimbo_uk31 likes this

#4 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 05 November 2022 - 04:44 AM

So, i am really enjoying this quest so far! Very well made with balanced difficulty. However, i am stuck! Ive completed Level 1, 2, A and B, started exploring the north west. Found the hint about the cracked bush on the other side of the river but no idea what to do now. Please help! :-)

#5 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 05 November 2022 - 05:00 AM

Thanks Curently I Have 5 Hearts I Found The One right from The Start Already and The Cave but it Needs The Ladder and or blue Bommerang so i Didnt come Far yet :D

Just saw your Youtube video! which let me to level 3. Thanks! :-)

• Lordkronos likes this

#6 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 05 November 2022 - 04:35 PM

Glad you are enjoying the quest, Jimbo. Although spoiler alert: The difficulty may be fairly balanced at the start, it will quickly ramp up so, good luck. (Its not a sudden difficulty spike, but trust me, what you're seeing in Level 2 and 3 are little ponies compared to what you'll see in like, Level-Z.)
  • Lordkronos and Jimbo_uk31 like this

#7 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 05 November 2022 - 06:58 PM

Glad you are enjoying the quest, Jimbo. Although spoiler alert: The difficulty may be fairly balanced at the start, it will quickly ramp up so, good luck. (Its not a sudden difficulty spike, but trust me, what you're seeing in Level 2 and 3 are little ponies compared to what you'll see in like, Level-Z.)

I Wish I Could See Level Z Im Struggle Already in The Castle Tower and Feel more Like a Fleeing Bunny after Gathering The Dungeon Item Well Atleast it Would Explain Links Bunny Form in The dark World How Likely is it To Find a Nice Little Tunix for Our Hero to His New Sword I Fear it Could take a Long while :D

• Jimbo_uk31 likes this

#8 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 November 2022 - 03:58 AM

Yep, im starting to see it lol. Castle Tower boss was something else! Would exchange all my items and rupees for a tunic upgrade!

#9 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2022 - 01:16 PM

Where is there a tunic upgrade?  Also, is there anything to get in Level D?

#10 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 06 November 2022 - 03:08 PM

Where is there a tunic upgrade?  Also, is there anything to get in Level D?

The Blue Ring is in a secret (But well hinted at) part of Level 4. As for Level D, you need to get to the end and free the fairy in order to be able to enter the Gerudo Village and furthermore, Level 4.

#11 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2022 - 07:00 PM

where is the ladder? I have progressed to level 2 and I have gotten power bracelet to go get the first ring in the game and I think I need the ladder to get to new areas to access level 3.

#12 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 09 November 2022 - 09:45 AM

I will be releasing an update today with a few fixes, notably:

-Adding the midi version of the superboss

-Fixing a few screens in the overworlds not being properly connected (Visual errors purely)

where is the ladder? I have progressed to level 2 and I have gotten power bracelet to go get the first ring in the game and I think I need the ladder to get to new areas to access level 3.

Nope, you get the Ladder in Level 3. The passage to Level 3 is in a cave as mentioned above.

#13 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 November 2022 - 03:57 PM

Blue ring found! Man, i am so happy!

#14 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 09 November 2022 - 06:53 PM

I have submitted the quest update, it will essentially just be the small midi addition and a small fix with an out-of-place string in Old Hyrule. (The out-of-place string has been replaced with a IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY) It shouldn't cause any compatibility issues.

#15 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 09 November 2022 - 08:08 PM

Where is level 4? I beat 1, 2, and 3, A and B.

EDIT: Found level 4 in the desert as well as The Well, level E and D. Can't beat level 4 without the whistle. Have the blue ring, but can't find whistle.

Edited by xenomicx, 12 November 2022 - 10:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K, Help Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users