Fragments of Power: Reimagined

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#31 slashi

slashi

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 September 2021 - 06:42 AM

Thanks, I got progress now :D Just wasn't observant enough with the lens.

#32 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 06 September 2021 - 07:40 AM

Thanks, I got progress now :D Just wasn't observant enough with the lens.

Not a problem. The 6th dungeon is one of the hardest ones to find cause of that. It doesn't just require an obvious switch to hit. xD

Make sure to use it in the dungeon too.

#33 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 06 September 2021 - 08:54 AM

I've made another new update, slowly working through fixes.

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR FILE IF YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO START OVER!

#34 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 September 2021 - 05:52 PM

Tobar Town, I am assuming I need to do something with the kid to get to the next dungeon. I go speak to the guys in front of the big building and they say to go to southwest and rescue kid, I talk to kid and he says hes been stuck there for days, and nothing happens. I have talked to everyone in town, yet I cannot figure out what to do. What am I missing?

#35 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 08 September 2021 - 06:55 PM

Tobar Town, I am assuming I need to do something with the kid to get to the next dungeon. I go speak to the guys in front of the big building and they say to go to southwest and rescue kid, I talk to kid and he says hes been stuck there for days, and nothing happens. I have talked to everyone in town, yet I cannot figure out what to do. What am I missing?

Look at the back wall in the room where the kid is.

#36 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 September 2021 - 04:26 PM

stuck lvl 7, just before boos key door, can't push blocks

#37 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 September 2021 - 04:41 PM

nevermind I cheated my way past it, but it is a bug.

#38 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 11 September 2021 - 04:57 PM

You can only push them while the water is shallow.

#39 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 04 October 2021 - 02:09 PM

The update for this quest is live. It's a massive update.

Make sure you download the proper ZC version to play it.

#40 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 05 October 2021 - 11:36 PM

I Could Load The Quest But cant Find The Right Version On Zelda Classic The Last Version is Alpha 92 and Discord Doesnt Show Something for me Other then I was Landed on a Strange Place and That I Have Most Likely No Permission :(

#41 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 06 October 2021 - 12:16 AM

I Could Load The Quest But cant Find The Right Version On Zelda Classic The Last Version is Alpha 92 and Discord Doesnt Show Something for me Other then I was Landed on a Strange Place and That I Have Most Likely No Permission :(

Hmmm. Well they won't mind you joining.

https://discord.gg/MeX7b3QG
  • Lordkronos likes this

#42 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 06 October 2021 - 07:56 PM

Hmmm. Well they won't mind you joining.

https://discord.gg/MeX7b3QG

Well Thanks I Joined Now I Try to Figure Everythink Out :D

#43 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 October 2021 - 07:40 AM

Loving this game....Shoshon, I would have to say this is would probably have to be in the top 7 of my favorite quests

I do have a question though on the trading sequence.  Who do you give the rope to?  I have been all over the map,

just finished level 8 (working on the what i think is the bonus area 8.5), and have spoken to every NPC I can think of,

but cannot find out who or where to use the rope.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#44 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 07 October 2021 - 08:05 AM

Loving this game....Shoshon, I would have to say this is would probably have to be in the top 7 of my favorite quests

I do have a question though on the trading sequence.  Who do you give the rope to?  I have been all over the map,

just finished level 8 (working on the what i think is the bonus area 8.5), and have spoken to every NPC I can think of,

but cannot find out who or where to use the rope.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Glad to hear that. I was amazed by how much I enjoyed replaying it. I think it's probably me best quest. Though I do have some other contenders, depending on what you're going for. But, this one is all around solid.

Probably cause I put extra effort into it.

Well, 8.5 is required cause it have an item required to get into level 9. It was a late addition into the game that was meant to be a replacement for DFW's secret hidden dungeon in the original.

The rope goes to a construction worker in Port Marondo.

The bottom row, and the last screen of Port Marondo to the right. Just one screen left of the lake where you could have found a heart piece with a hookshot "maze".

On that screen, there is a shop in the top right corner.

Enter the house on the bottom left of that screen and you should find a construction worker in that house.

Also, for some humor, you can talk to every trade NPC after you give them their items.

• jwex001 likes this

#45 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 October 2021 - 08:32 AM

Glad to hear that. I was amazed by how much I enjoyed replaying it. I think it's probably me best quest. Though I do have some other contenders, depending on what you're going for. But, this one is all around solid.

Probably cause I put extra effort into it.

Well, 8.5 is required cause it have an item required to get into level 9. It was a late addition into the game that was meant to be a replacement for DFW's secret hidden dungeon in the original.

The rope goes to a construction worker in Port Marondo.

The bottom row, and the last screen of Port Marondo to the right. Just one screen left of the lake where you could have found a heart piece with a hookshot "maze".

On that screen, there is a shop in the top right corner.

Enter the house on the bottom left of that screen and you should find a construction worker in that house.

Also, for some humor, you can talk to every trade NPC after you give them their items.

Thanks,  I am not sure how I missed that one.  Next time I jump on I will finish it up.

And I do agree , out of all the quests of yours that I have played, this may be one of the best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users