Sprite request: Final Dragon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 31 October 2022 - 11:08 AM

Hello everyone. I would like to as a request for a sprite of a boss i would like to add since i only can do dungeons loose tiles.

I call it the "Final Dragon" and would use specific palettes and 8bit palettes function.

The dragon would be huge (4x4 tiles or 8x8 tiles) and would have 3 heads with horns, shadow-like wings flapping up and down, a opened/closed large eyeball on it chest (it weak point), and finally a metalic tail.

If possible i would like a animation of the dragon like the idle flying, preparing an attack, unleash a attack such as a fire breath for example, preparing and using it claw to slash it enemies, eye balls animations of looking around, and opening/closing it eye. A warning animation could be add for warning the player that the dragon would prepares a heavy attack such as it claws or it breath attacks. I don't know if i'll use the boss scripts from the database, or if i will ask a boss request specifically for this one. One way or another i will need a huge boss for the final boss of the Dream Realm (especially for the 2th phase) in order to truely complete it once the quest would reach it panacle.

I truely hope that one of you would be up for such a request. I know i ask alot and i'm sorry if it's too much to handle.

#2 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 31 October 2022 - 03:11 PM

https://www.spriters...earch/?q=Dragon

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 31 October 2022 - 06:29 PM

So the only one that i think it would fit perfectly (dispite of being only one head and too big to have multiple heads).
https://www.spriters...on/sheet/89919/

Now all i miss is the discribed body for the monster. But if possible i would like not be only limited to the ripped sprites as some parts was cut off, or simply wouldn't fit good for ZQuest tiles sizes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users