Custom GB tilesets request (VD version)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 16 May 2022 - 06:13 PM

hi guys. I would like to ask a tileset request from the cliff. It's for GB style of course and while i'm working in the Dream Realm i wish to use the custom style of the GB tilesets and maybe the Palettes for the VD type quest. Theses would follow:

-custom trees (Included Sakura Trees if possible)
-custom cave entrances
-custom cliff and borders
-custom GB dungeon entrance (maybe from Minish Cap, and ALTTP or a custom one. No needs the Oracle/LA versions since thoses are already included.)
-custom tiles 
-custom dungeons walls
-custom 2x2 bosses sprites (if possible. Included flying Aquamentus sprites, and skull Gleeok heads if possible.)
-castle tileset
-extended ruins tilesets
-extended version of the tower tiles
-broken pillars

To be honest i need theses for working on a future quest i'll start in the same time i finish the Dream Realm with TheRock. I cannot tell you the quest's name. All i can tell is that i plan to restart one of my ancient quest that i didn't worked on it for a very long time from the scratch with VD templettes and i wish to add original touch on this one. And it won't be a new version of Mayath Island rest assured. That is unless i work on an added contenant of Mayath Island Remastered. I hope one of you will be interessed to take on my request. 

#2 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 17 May 2022 - 04:14 PM

Okay, uh...I don't want to be a jackass here, but is that something you're willing to pay for?

• Anthus, Taco Chopper, Mani Kanina and 2 others like this

#3 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 May 2022 - 04:35 PM

-custom trees (Included Sakura Trees if possible)
-custom cave entrances
-custom cliff and borders
-custom GB dungeon entrance (maybe from Minish Cap, and ALTTP or a custom one. No needs the Oracle/LA versions since thoses are already included.)
-custom tiles 
-custom dungeons walls
-custom 2x2 bosses sprites (if possible. Included flying Aquamentus sprites, and skull Gleeok heads if possible.)
-castle tileset
-extended ruins tilesets
-extended version of the tower tiles
-broken pillars

I don't think I'm going to fulfill any of these requests myself, but it'd be conducive to any spriter to know what precisely some of this entails. What are the ruins tileset and tower tiles? What do you mean MC and LttP dungeon entrances? Just rips? What kind of trees, walls, and bosses are you looking for? What custom tiles? If a spriter ends up making a lot of things you didn't have in mind, and you decide to not use them, it only serves to waste their time and refuse to help any further.

This is a huge undertaking as it is. It's probably best to look for existing assets online and learn how to edit them into the GB style. Or go the extra mile of making stuff from the ground up or from a base. If you're really wanting these, you probably could find someone who's willing to do these for money. Spriting for someone and their undisclosed project is a lot easier said than done, that kind of request requires more of a two way relationship with project development.

• Anthus, Mani Kanina and Bagu like this

#4 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 17 May 2022 - 06:44 PM

I would try making the sprites yourself. I know you can do it. I have seen the beautiful custom tiles you have made in the past. Your good, and don't let doubt make you think you can't accomplish making the graphics.   

• Shane and Jared like this

#5 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 17 May 2022 - 07:44 PM

I can't

• Taco Chopper, Jenny and coolgamer012345 like this

#6 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 19 May 2022 - 12:25 AM

Do you need tiles for the scripted knees still?

• Taco Chopper and Shane like this

#7 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 05 June 2022 - 05:50 PM

i can understand... i wanted to at least have a styled GB of the Minish cap's cliffs with the boards, dungeons entrances, and stuffs to make things more... "polished" but oh well... I'll stick on the usual stuffs then. As for the tiles of the scripted knees well... actually i don't necessary need it but it could be nice to have a custom Knees for tiles for once. 

Edited by Sans, 05 June 2022 - 05:51 PM.

• Anthus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users