Heart Container music

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:48 PM

Hello i have a question. It's possible to making script for the Heart Container that the scripts functions could be likes:
- Any Shutters scripts or normal will stay closed and the music will be none until Link pick up the Heart Container.
- When Link pickup the Heart Container the music (mp3 or Ogg) indicate by script file (the name of the music) will display as long Link don't pickup Triforce Pieces item types or Link don't leave the dungeon (Link must not reach Level 0 on the Dmap or else the music will set as default music indicated on Dmap)

it's could be a script like LA_Heart_Container item.
D0 could be simply the string display.

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:40 AM

Hello i have a question. It's possible to making script for the Heart Container that the scripts functions could be likes:
- Any Shutters scripts or normal will stay closed and the music will be none until Link pick up the Heart Container.
- When Link pickup the Heart Container the music (mp3 or Ogg) indicate by script file (the name of the music) will display as long Link don't pickup Triforce Pieces item types or Link don't leave the dungeon (Link must not reach Level 0 on the Dmap or else the music will set as default music indicated on Dmap)

Do you just want victory music for defeating a boss Sans? I included that in Music.zh, over a year ago.

Encounter boss->music changes

Defeat boss->Special victory music

->Option to change track again after victory music.

That's all in there.

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:18 AM

oh ok then

#4 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:34 PM

Just bumping this to say, that I included something like this in 2.53.0 as part of the Classic tileset, in Classic.zh. There are four sripts:

BossMusic : Music starts from when you enter the boss room. When the boss dies, victory music plays.
BossExplode : The boss explodes in fireworks when it dies.
DropHEARTCONTAINER : After the fireworks, a heart container falls slowly from the ceiling, over Link.
DroPTRIFORCEPIECE : After Link grabs the heart container, the Triforce piece drops in the same way.

These are designed to work together, and in the updated classic tileset, you can copy and paste them from one screen to another.

The boss stuff is for the normal Z1 bosses, but if you ever want to make a NES quest, all of the stuff that you need to make it modern/fancy is right there for you, and it doesn't require 2.55.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users