Map of the Month Reminder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hey all. We'll be using this topic to remind people whenever we get three submissions, which means the contest will be posted in a week from now.

Like now. So if you want your map in MotM 23, send it to our dropbox within the week is over. Thank you icon_smile.gif

Also, want to make a quick note about MotY. Yes, I know it's late, and I promise I'll get to it. Last time, I had some issues setting it up perfectly, so I want to sit down one day when I actually have the time tinker with it.

Edit: for those of you who posted in this topic, your posts have been removed. I forgot to close it. This topic isn't really supposed to be open for anyone else but me and Linkus to post, seeing as the point of it is to remind people about MotM-contests, and not a "Did you get my submission" kind of topic. icon_wink.gif (Which by the way is a question you don't really have to ask. If you submit your map properly, then I obviously have it. It's not like submissions grow legs and walk away. icon_shrug.gif)

#2 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

Map of the Month 24 will be up next Monday! We have four submissions already, but as usual we'll be waiting one week to give others the chance to join in on the fun!

#3 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:11 AM

You're not supposed to post in this topic. It's for me and Linkus only, to remind people when the next MotM is going up. It says so right there in the first post.

I have removed those posts that were in here, Lord Settra and Jared, should you wonder where they went. Please read posts properly next time icon_wink.gif As for MotM, yes we do have enough maps, but I'm at my cabin and with the limited internet I've got here I can't download or deal with images, so unless Linkus does this you're gonna have to wait til I get back. Thank you for your patience.

#4 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:47 AM

Hey,
I don't have time to post Map of the Month right this minute, and there's been a (minor, don't worry!) hangup regarding me making my first MotM, so this is just a reminder: If you have any last-minute map submissions to make, get them in as soon as possible. I'm almost certainly going to post MotM late in the afternoon U.S. Central time (likely 4-5pm, possibly a bit later). Also, I'm gonna start using this thread instead of the Future of Map of the Month thread for reminders and stuff like that. icon_razz.gif

#5 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

Hiya!

Map of the Month is currently slated to begin in just over a week, on Monday, April 23. We currently only have two submissions, so if anyone wants to make any map submissions, now's the time to do so! It would be much appreciated!

#6 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

Just a reminder that I don't have any maps at the moment for this month's Map of the Month. Submit if y'all'd like.

#7 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:04 AM

Map of the Month 30 will likely be posted sometime tomorrow evening. I'm sorry for breaking schedule so often; I wanted to reset the contest and post Map of the Month on July 1st (so it'd be posted on the first of each month as opposed to 23rd), but that didn't end up happening because of the drought of submissions... I was honestly kind of stunned by the sudden surge of interest in the contest tonight.

#8 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

One week warning!

That's right! Map of the Month 32 begins in just seven days, so get your maps in!

I know that many of you are working on new, awesome quests. Why not show off a map? You'll not only get feedback but also participate in the thrill of a competition. We do have enough maps to start next week's contest whether or not you submit (thank you Yoshimi and Rambly), but it's always a more exciting event with more entrants.

Also, if you haven't voted in Map of the Month 31 yet, hop to it! You've only got seven days to make a decision that could change somebody's life! (Okay, maybe not. icon_razz.gif)

Anyway, the timer's ticking. Thank you everybody for your participation. I'm looking forward to another exciting round of Map of the Month, and I hope you are, too. icon_smile.gif

#9 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

IPB Image

The next Map of the Month is just around the corner!
  • We have three beautiful entries for Map of the Month 33 from Russ, Rydia, and The Satellite, but there's still time to join the party! Submit your map before the end of the month to join the next contest. The submission dropbox is right this way. icon_smile.gif
  • Also, make sure you cast your vote for Map of the Month 32 before it's too late!
  • The next contest will begin either October 1st or October 2nd depending on when Zack gets back. I look forward to seeing everybody then. icon_biggrin.gif

#10 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

Six years from now, it will have been eight months since the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea.

But six days from now, more importantly, is Map of the Month 34! We don't have enough maps yet to hold the contest, so please go ahead and submit yours. Whether it's a past project or a current quest, it's always nice to get feedback on something you've spent so much time composing. It'll be fun, I promise.

So, send in your maps, and I'll see you in less than a week! icon_smile.gif

#11 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

IPB Image

Picture yourself on New Year's Eve...

You're watching throngs of excited people in Times Square abuzz with anticipation as the ball is dropping.

Happy new Map of the Month!

Yes, that's right: in just three days' time, Map of the Month 36 will begin, so get out the confetti! Of course, in order to start the party, we need at least one more entry. If anybody has a map they've been sitting on, now's the time to get it in. Zack and I hope you will! icon_smile.gif

#12 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Just a reminder that voting for the first round of Map of the Year will end in four days. I notice that there are considerably more votes for the current Map of the Month than the playoff rounds, so make sure you vote in all three contests:

Map of the Year 2012: Sword Bracket (voting ends this Tuesday)

Map of the Year 2012: Shield Bracket (voting ends this Tuesday)

Map of the Month 36 (voting ends 01/31/13)

Also, there's still plenty of time, but don't forget to submit for Map of the Month 37. You can do that here.

Thanks!

#13 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

IPB Image
What's your favorite prime number whose digits add up to 10?

Well, the answer better be 37, because Map of the Month 37 is coming up soon!

How soon? Well, that depends on you. We have no entries so far, but we need at least two to start. If you have a map you'd like to share with the world, go ahead and use our dropbox. It will be much appreciated! icon_smile.gif

Also, make sure to vote in the Map of the Year 2012 Finals if you haven't yet.

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

#14 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

I've been putting too much effort into my posts recently.

Map of the Month 38 will start soon!

We need at least one more entry!

Please get your map in soon if you want to enter!

Zack will lead the contest!

That's all. Have a nice day. icon_smile.gif

#15 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Posted Image

We already have six fantastic entries for Map of the Month 40, but there is always room for more! If you want in, make sure to submit your map to the dropbox in the next three days. Zack will host this round, which is set to start on May 1st. We sure hope you will join us. :)
The biggest contest on record had seven entries, so we have a shot at a new single-contest high. You can be part of history! Just saying...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users