Photo

Map of the Month 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Map of the Month 4 (59 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:19 AM

Very true, Beefster, and thank you. icon_smile.gif The map doesn't show it 'cause of pesky layers, but there are pushable rocks in some places that set up a series of one-way paths you must navigate.

As for the lava palette, Joe, I don't know if you noticed, but my lava is brighter and oranger than normal PTUX lava.

#32 Schwa

Schwa

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:29 AM

Wow, I'm in second place. Like it matters though... icon_xd.gif

I can't PM Miggs for MotM5. It says his Inbox is either full or disabled. That's too bad, too, 'cause I'm really looking forward to the next contest. I have something really novelty to show-- something that's not found in Molka Elite.

Any idea when that starts by the way? Is Miggs on vaccation or something? I could host the contest if he's not gonna be back in time, though it'd be nice to actually have his permission...

#33 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:11 PM

I've been trying to send my sentry as well, but his inbox is full... Darn, I actually had a submission this month.

#34 Schwa

Schwa

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:34 PM

If a week or two of this goes by and he doesn't come back in that time, I'll go behind his back and host #5. In the meantime, can I hear who had a submission and who didn't? If lots of you have submissions ready I might be able to get away with starting it sooner.

I just hope Miggs doesn't bite off my head when he gets back and see me overthrowing his reign for a day, though I'll deserve it if he does... icon_dead.gif

#35 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:57 PM

I know Migo, and I know he probably wouldn't bite if you did... the only problem I'd see with it is if he had been wanting to compete, but I doubt that he would get angry over that, seeing as there will be more MotM's as we move along. Oh, and if you decide to do it, I'll have something to submit, and I'd like to not miss it, so notifications are much appreciated icon_razz.gif

#36 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:00 AM

Moonwhisper was wrong:
/me bites Schwa's head off.

xD
jk
Yes, I'm on vacation. I'll be back in a week, so no worries. Next MotM will be up by the usual start of the month... next month that is.
I'm REALLY sorry for having my inbox full... THOUGH, it's actually YOUR fault, people of PureZC, for PM'ing me all the time. xD
I've deleted tons of messages now, to open up space... so feel free to submit anything now. If it gets full right away, I'm sorry... but again, it's not my fault, cause I'm not home... yet.

And for the future, I believe I've said that if I'm not able to have MotM up one month, I will announce it and let Joe123 do it.
But thanks for wanting to help Schwa. I really appreciate it icon_biggrin.gif

--Migo

#37 Master Maniac

Master Maniac

Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water.

• Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:53 PM

voted for schwa. i love fiery areas =)

migo... er... you have one major issue with your map... and usually i would have voted for you but (and idk if anyone has said it yet, since this is the first time ive looked at this topic) there is a palm tree near the middle of your map... and its missing some tiles. its a yellow one.

not saying your map was bad, but its just that one flaw that distracted from my vote. I actualy like the pallette you used. looks nice lol.

good job to everyone ^.^ I especially like the clock town remake

#38 Schwa

Schwa

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

Ah okay, your inbox works again. Shweet. (That's Schwa-ese for sweet.)

Expect me to compete, as usual. I got my *interesting* map ready by now, though it's only 14 screens big, aaaand... yep, it'll be a blast. icon_king.gif

#39 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:27 AM

Indeed it will icon_biggrin.gif
Just informing you guys, if you've got a submission for MotM 5, feel free to submit it... you have lots of time though, to fix it up. Cause MotM 5 is starting, as I've said, NEXT month. Mkay? icon_biggrin.gif

#40 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:51 AM

Kay, sicne this has been up for more than a month, I'm ending it now...
The winner is......
Me... -.-
And since I'm a nice boy, I decide that my map was nothing more than a spot filler... so the REAL winner is Schwa! Awesome map Schwa! icon_biggrin.gif

Next will be up at the beginning of next month. Please submit more maps :3

Edited by Migokalle, 13 August 2008 - 09:52 AM.

#41 Schwa

Schwa

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

YAY I WIN I'M THE GREATEST THE GREEEEEATEEEEEEST :OOO

icon_razz.gif

Thanks Migo, but just 'cause it's your contest doesn't mean you had any special advantages or bonuses to win... I say you beat me fair and square. But I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

And stuff.

I literally can't wait for MotM5... Let's hope we get at least 4 entrants. ^_^

#42 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:51 PM

Lets stop posting in this thread and lets have a new MotW.

Congrats by the way. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Zemious, 13 August 2008 - 04:51 PM.

#43 Lune

Lune

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:17 PM

I vote CastChaos. Schwa and Migokalle's are very detailed, and jimmyb's was Majora's Mask in 2D, but a dungeon inside a huge clock is awesome. And I also saw the custom boss for Clockwork Cathedral, and it was cool. icon_cool.gif

#44 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(Puzidman @ Aug 13 2008, 09:17 PM) View Post

I vote CastChaos. Schwa and Migokalle's are very detailed, and jimmyb's was Majora's Mask in 2D, but a dungeon inside a huge clock is awesome. And I also saw the custom boss for Clockwork Cathedral, and it was cool. icon_cool.gif

Votings over bro. :/

#45 Lune

Lune

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

Votings over bro. :/

I voted awhile ago, then told everybody who I voted for recently.

Edited by Puzidman, 14 August 2008 - 11:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users