Here we are !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 25 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

Here we are boys ! this is the new project of Zelda i do project. The Legend of Zelda: Dreams Realm.

Yes as you may know this project started a little week ago and i wanted to wait a moment until i decides to post this first update. That also means that i'll put my another project Mayath Island Remastered and the Cursed Treasure in hold on until
i solve some problems and rebuild anything i did made OR i wait the full version of ZC 2.55 (not the alpha or beta version) and i'm not really in a good mood to re make all my works so i decided to making this project instead until then.

The main story is in the description of the quest if you wish to know the full story.
One thing and i'll only ask you this: This is a BIG project then any anothers quests i did made (and released.). TheRock and myself works in this project actually but any helps would be more then welcome

Here's a little screenshots of this project.

190125091303262617.png

190125091348321966.png

If you have any questions about this quest feel free to ask me. The quest designs is made by me and TheRock.

Edited by Sans, 25 January 2019 - 03:26 PM.

• TheRock and aranche like this

#2 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:21 AM

Looks good, when is the first demo coming out?

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:42 AM

i planning to post the first demo onces the 3 firsts dungeons will be done and some parts of the overworld. It could take a week or a month before everythings is ready

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users