Hoy, some news !

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:43 PM

I don't give a lot of new because, I think, nobody know me here, but I'm happy to have "3 followers" and I receive 2 messages to help me by testing my game, that so nice, I was surprising!
So,
I've reworked the game entirely, I've added a new feature: your answers will influence your course.
You can be curious, sensitive, cruel, pragmatic or choose the fast lane if you don't like the script or the dialogues... you can even try to challenge the game!!

Depending on your personality, your path in the game will be different, the objects you will collect will depend on your path.
Out of the 45 existing dungeons, you can make only 4 of them to see an end, the game remains fast if you want it to be fast.

The direction you take in the game will depend on the answers you give to the characters you talk to, among others.
Each dungeon represents a state of mind, a character, a feeling and it will be up to you to explore it to understand it.

I'm really nearing the end of the development of the game, I hope you'll like it!

See you next time!

1605148268-image-2020-11-12-033109.png

Edited by shuji, 11 November 2020 - 09:50 PM.

• ShadowTiger, Twilight Knight, Eddy and 4 others like this

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 12 November 2020 - 09:59 AM

Wow that's nice! Cool to hear it's been going so well. I'm looking forward to the quest. It seems so unique.

• Twilight Knight and Solynutt like this

#3 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 12 November 2020 - 08:03 PM

Omg thank you so much !

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#4 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 November 2020 - 02:55 PM

So, you need to explain the part where the main character smacks sleeping people with a hammer. What's that about?

#5 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 13 November 2020 - 07:21 PM

So, you need to explain the part where the main character smacks sleeping people with a hammer. What's that about?

when people are asleep, you can go into their dream, well, it's not really their dream but their state of mind, their dominant feeling

why the hammer: in the beginning it was "the ocarina" but our main character likes toons and in reference to what he likes, and just like toons knock out others with a hammer, well... our character uses a hammer to "knock out" (even though the person is already asleep, it's just a reference!).

• Sheik and Epsalon ZX like this

#6 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 13 November 2020 - 08:59 PM

I just watched your trailer for this and it looks *really* cool so far. Such a unique looking quest.

But no, I do not want to go to jail O_O

#7 jhdufo

jhdufo

• Banned

Posted 14 November 2020 - 08:04 PM

lol

#8 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:35 PM

I look forward to testing this. Let me know when its ready. :D

#9 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 03 December 2020 - 08:09 PM

Thank you Epsalon ! I remember you and I'll come to you soon !  :bounce: 

Thank you too Anthus, and no, you don't go to jail  : p , but if you say "yes", You'll go to an another dungeon than the "normal" one : D

& baloon + flower

1607042814-screen-example1.png

(with the "wtf level design")

Edited by shuji, 03 December 2020 - 08:10 PM.

• Anthus, Joelmacool and Epsalon ZX like this

#10 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 25 May 2021 - 06:25 PM

210526013609478859.jpg

I finished the game. I've had quite a few tests. Now I have to translate more than 6000 sentences into English.

Exporting the string table, then re-importing it causes problems. You can't import a text dump, so I have to translate everything with the software.

I want to die XD

Edited by shuji, 25 May 2021 - 06:26 PM.

• Twilight Knight, Russ, Matthew and 1 other like this

#11 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 26 May 2021 - 02:34 AM

Damn, that's a bummer... Depending on the version you might be able to ask ZoriaRPG or Emily for help if the import is not working correctly, but that's just a thought.

Either way, 6000 strings...  :eyeitus:  sounds like your quest is filled with amazing storing. Looking forward to playing it!

#12 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 26 May 2021 - 06:55 AM

Damn, that's a bummer... Depending on the version you might be able to ask ZoriaRPG or Emily for help if the import is not working correctly, but that's just a thought.

Either way, 6000 strings...  :eyeitus:  sounds like your quest is filled with amazing storing. Looking forward to playing it!

In reality, there are many different paths so in the end, the player will not necessarily have a lot of dialogue
I don't know if the story is good, I hope you like it :D

• Twilight Knight and Epsalon ZX like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users