• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hello, everyone!

Because of the changes in procedure this time, it took a lot less time to actually go through the expo submissions than before. And since I was able to finish earlier than expected, I decided to share this with everyone. So I'm opening the expo early this time! icon_biggrin.gif Thanks to everyone for your efforts in adding polls to your submissions. It really helped.

This time we got 20 submissions. To put that in perspective, this is more quest submissions than any other expo. The previous record was 19 submissions (which we originally matched with the Spring expo). Thanks to everyone who submitted and contributed to this expo. icon_smile.gif

I hope everyone enjoys the expo. Have fun with all the demos! icon_smile.gif

#2 Rambly

Rambly

• Members

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

Gawd, there are a lot of submissions. I swear there's a higher number of submissions with demos attached than before, too, although I haven't counted.

If I actually decide to go through and play everything, I'm gonna be busy. D:

#3 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE(Rambly @ Oct 28 2012, 03:16 PM) View Post

Gawd, there are a lot of submissions. I swear there's a higher number of submissions with demos attached than before, too, although I haven't counted.

If I actually decide to go through and play everything, I'm gonna be busy. D:

That's because there are. icon_razz.gif 19 submissions have demos. Only those losers Russ, TS, Evan, Dan, and Moosh didn't post a demo for Rivers of Eternity. icon_blah.gif

#4 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Yay, we broke a record at least. I don't know how these things normally go, but it seems pretty slow, doesn't it? I was expecting it to be a little busier for the first day, but I suppose people could be busy with the demos too.

I'm on limited computer time, so I probably won't be able to really play through any of these sadly.

#5 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

most of these demo threads have very few rating votes and commenting replies. I am making this post to encourage everybody who has played any of these quests to participate in the important feedback-giving aspects of this whole experience. I understand that not everybody is going to go as far as shooting video of their gameplay, but, loving, hating or feeling indifferent, please click on the exposition thread of any exposition demo(s) you have tried and let your digital "voice" be heard. even if you don't have words to type, please vote in the polls. most questmakers that prepare demos are eager to have as much audience participation as popsicle. thanks, y'all.

#6 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hello everyone! icon_smile.gif I wanted to let you all know that I've decided to go ahead and keep the expo up another week. There has still been some activity, so I didn't want to remove it yet.

However, there are some submissions that haven't gotten quite as much attention as others, so everyone try to take a look at them all. I'm sure there are some people who would really appreciate some more feedback. icon_smile.gif

#7 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

if I understand this correctly, this whole section is about to be moved to the archives, so if anybody is withholding comments/votes, it is high time to make those actions. personally, I'd love to see any more activity in my thread and I suspect most other questmakers would feel similarly. this was fun! thanks for a good exposition, participants and staff.

#8 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Hello everyone! Because it's still been bringing in some comments, I've kept this expo open a lot longer than usual. But it's been open around a month, so it's time to go ahead and close this.

On Thursday, I'm going to go ahead and archive this expo. Be sure to vote and post in any topics you haven't gotten around to yet! icon_smile.gif

#9 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Sounds just about right, with Summer (Winter in the US) turning up in just two to three days.
Better get further in Isle of Rebirth so I could give it an honest rating.

#10 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

our Winter is still about a month off.

I'd love to see more action in my exposition thread, so if anybody reading this hasn't tossed a vote in, please do.

great expo, y'all! thanks for the fun and games.

#11 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Well, unfortunately, here ends this Fall 2012 expo. We've had a great turnout this year with a record breaking number of submissions. icon_smile.gif Thanks to everyone who submitted content, and thanks to everyone who replied to each of the submissions. The expo wouldn't be what it is without the enormous support from you all!

I hope everyone enjoyed the expo! Look forward to any announcements about the Spring 2013 expo early next year! icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users