Depths Of Malice

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:44 PM

Hrm... that's an odd one. I can't seem to replicate it. If you F6 and continue or save, or if you leave the temple and come back in, then return to the room, does it still happen?

#32 DBDjango

DBDjango

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 07:01 PM

Yeah, I even left the area entirely in the hopes of respawning the enemies in the room; whenever I re-enter that room it's empty except for the wisp.

#33 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 08:06 PM

Lordkronos, there is an item you will find at the Pirate Ship which will allow you to get past the bridge.

Cool thanks for the Info but how i can come to the switch tehre is a huge pit :D

yep i see it now, stupidly I spent all my alooys i rings, I hope their are a couple more somewhere. Guess I have to go bomb every wall

For that i can give you a Nice Tip Use your Bow if he give a little glitter explosion there is a secret its a bit like the lens of true also the Bow and Arow of True :D

Thanks for the quick fix @Russ :D

• Russ likes this

#34 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 January 2020 - 10:58 PM

Yeah, I even left the area entirely in the hopes of respawning the enemies in the room; whenever I re-enter that room it's empty except for the wisp.

I am... very confused. If you turn on cheats (the cheat code is "4") and select "Kill All Enemies" from the cheat menu, does that make the key appear? If that doesn't work, I can get a fix to you. I'm just super confused as to why the problem's even happening.

#35 DBDjango

DBDjango

• Members

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:42 AM

I used the code as you suggested, and killing the wisp with it worked; not sure what caused the issue in the first place. Great quest so far by the way!

#36 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 January 2020 - 08:30 AM

I finished L1 and L3....I can't find L2....or even the tunnel that's supposed to go there.

#37 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:37 AM

I used the code as you suggested, and killing the wisp with it worked; not sure what caused the issue in the first place. Great quest so far by the way!

Thanks! Glad that worked. I'm still confused what happened... all I can assume is that the Wisp was never actually dying properly. What version of ZC are you using?

I finished L1 and L3....I can't find L2....or even the tunnel that's supposed to go there.

From the start of underwater, go up and right a few screens. South of L1, there's a crater in the ground that straddles the corner of four screens, where there was a small pond in Z1. There's a ladder going down into it in the top left screen. The bottom right has a single patch of sand surrounded by a ring of orange kelp. Bomb that spot.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#38 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 29 January 2020 - 09:48 PM

So far, I'm in Level 6 assuming it's the Jungle Temple. Got the Wand but, how do you kill the Red Sparks? If it's a similar issue to that of DBDjango, than I second those things don't die with the Wand. They just light on fire but don't lose health (checked with the Monster Mirror).

I'm using 2.53.1 beta, downloaded from ZeldaClassic.com

EDIT: Never mind, I wasn't paying attention to my map and didn't know there was another dungeon item. Whoopsm

Edited by Demonlink, 29 January 2020 - 10:11 PM.

#39 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:32 AM

Any Idea on Progressing any Further in the Fire Dungeon i Have already the Hoock shot and Activated the First switch for i think the Finale but i Have no Map and Compas and cant find new ways Curently Navigating is Difficoult without map :D

https://youtu.be/Ti1TSnxI0qQ

#40 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 30 January 2020 - 01:00 PM

Glancing through the video, there's a couple of ways you could go.

1. Go left twice from the start, then bomb up to hit a switch in that room. Now you'll be able, with a key, to come from the room above (with a puzzle, you can get back to that room by going right, up a few times, and left from the start) and hit the other switch that opens the way to the boss.

2. Since you don't have the map, the map is in the room directly north of the start. You have to go to the screen above it (by going right, up twice, and left), then push a block to open the door going down.

3. You'll need two more keys to finish the dungeon. I'm not sure which you have and don't right now, but comparing the spacebar map with the minimap should hint at which screens you still need to visit.

• Lordkronos likes this

#41 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 30 January 2020 - 03:05 PM

Glancing through the video, there's a couple of ways you could go.

1. Go left twice from the start, then bomb up to hit a switch in that room. Now you'll be able, with a key, to come from the room above (with a puzzle, you can get back to that room by going right, up a few times, and left from the start) and hit the other switch that opens the way to the boss.

2. Since you don't have the map, the map is in the room directly north of the start. You have to go to the screen above it (by going right, up twice, and left), then push a block to open the door going down.

3. You'll need two more keys to finish the dungeon. I'm not sure which you have and don't right now, but comparing the spacebar map with the minimap should hint at which screens you still need to visit.

Thanks as always for the Quick Help its realy funny how long im going trough without the Map :D

#42 oloasp

oloasp

• Members

Posted 31 January 2020 - 05:56 PM

After Armos Monument, am I suposed to go coral caverns? I only have the boomerang and the glove, and seem to be missing the ladder inside coral caverns (Am I supposed to find it there?) I brute forced my way through the fish clouds, but still seem to be missing keys to proceed up the stairs.

#43 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 31 January 2020 - 06:34 PM

Coral Caverns is where you're supposed to be, yes. You don't need to the ladder, and you don't need to brute force through any of the fish clouds. To start with, you need to find two keys.

- One is up, up, left, up, up from the start.

- The other requires you to go left, left, up, right, up from the start.

With those, go left and up from the start and through the passage to open a bridge, then right two from the start. That will get you a fish orb. With that, you can get another key by going up, up, left, up, and luring the fish away from the right wall and bombing through it. With THAT key, you can go left, left, up, up, and reach the staircase to get the dungeon item.

• oloasp likes this

#44 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 01 February 2020 - 12:53 AM

So, close to finishing the game and after exploring, it seems I'm missing a few treasures. But I can't seem to find a few. In the Ship Graveyard I have found 2/3, I've bombed everywhere but I can't find the last one. As for the Tower, I've also found 2/3.

So far I am only having trouble finding those, can anybody share a hint as to where I should be looking?

#45 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 01 February 2020 - 02:06 AM

For the Ship Graveyard, there's something flammable you might try burning.

For The Tower, take the entrance from Pacific Cliffs, then compare your spacebar map to your minimap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users