Depths Of Malice

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 January 2020 - 03:29 PM

Ok, greeeat quest.  Can't figure out how to find the key in the Jungle Temple, where the tablet says, "The path forward lies below."  Anyone?

Edit: Never mind, all I gotta do is post.

Edited by phatjak69, 25 January 2020 - 03:35 PM.

#2 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 25 January 2020 - 05:25 PM

Ok, greeeat quest.  Can't figure out how to find the key in the Jungle Temple, where the tablet says, "The path forward lies below."  Anyone?

Edit: Never mind, all I gotta do is post.

hmm.!,you means... all you do is post and get solution to the problem..??? :confused: :confused: :exclaim: :question:

#3 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 25 January 2020 - 06:38 PM

Where did you find it?

I'm expecting/hoping to find it now that I've posted but don't let that deter you from answering.

• Avaro likes this

#4 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 25 January 2020 - 08:04 PM

How far through the game are you right now? Though you can get into the Jungle Temple's first room right from the start, you can't actually get the key you need to advance until later in the game. If you've beaten the first four dungeons though...

Spoiler

#5 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 25 January 2020 - 08:27 PM

I haven't gotten far enough then.

I'll keep exploring.

#6 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 25 January 2020 - 10:18 PM

Found a dungeon. I think it was called Shifting Sands. Didn't get very far due to being overwhelmed by enemies.

Concluded I should explore some more in search of somewhere else to go.

Still looking for that "other place to go".

Hampered severely by lack of space bar map (which would show where I'd been) and one continue point per overworld (which means I have to start exploring all over every time I die unless in a dungeon). 

I really enjoy the aesthetic of the underwater area near the 1st town.

Found 2 Heart Containers thus far. Can't remember where they were, really (space bar map again).

Clues as to what I can do would be appreciated.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#7 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 25 January 2020 - 10:44 PM

From the start of the quest, before finishing any dungeons, it's possible to find 3 heart containers and a defense upgrade. Those can be found in the following places:

Spoiler

If the quest is too difficult, there is a cave west of the start underwater where you can lower the difficulty.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#8 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 January 2020 - 04:18 AM

Where did you find it?

I'm expecting/hoping to find it now that I've posted but don't let that deter you from answering.

It wasn't that tricky, go back to someplace you've already been below close by.

#9 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:34 AM

I think i need just one key In coral caverns. There is a door and I can't get it open. There is those fishes and one red turtle. There was a key in that room and I got a key east of that room without the fish orb. How to get that door open?

#10 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:42 AM

To get that door open, shoot the fish orb with an arrow to turn it red, then use the red orb to chase some of the fish into the turtle. The fish will run away from you as long as the orb as red, so if you just put them between yourself and the turtle and slowly walk towards them, they'll run away from you into the turtle.

#11 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:40 PM

Well im stuck at the Armos Puzzle right from the second Entrance i have beaten two dungeons so far the coral riff were its seems stil one treasure to find and the sandy one and i was by that lynel cave but didnt could finde a heart for me well yeah i have recoded all so everyone can see me fail :D

https://www.youtube....Kv0nK2o2zVlGWeY

#12 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 27 January 2020 - 03:25 PM

Unless I need the item in level 8 or I'm missing something, the burnable bush in Tierra del Fuego that requires the wand didn't burn the outermost bushes, so I can't get to the stairs.

Edited by whacker, 27 January 2020 - 03:26 PM.

#13 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 January 2020 - 03:28 PM

Got all the tablets and seemingly followed the instructions, but nothing happens upon doing the "penultimate step."

#14 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 27 January 2020 - 10:36 PM

Found out the Puzzle but i think i need the candle for beating this dungeon now on the search for new dungeion on the floating island but not luck yet its seems purple bubles are in my way :D

#15 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:48 AM

Unless I need the item in level 8 or I'm missing something, the burnable bush in Tierra del Fuego that requires the wand didn't burn the outermost bushes, so I can't get to the stairs.

It... didn't? That is beyond bizarre. Can you send me a picture of what happened? If something broke, I'll rush out a fix for it.

Got all the tablets and seemingly followed the instructions, but nothing happens upon doing the "penultimate step."

There's no chime that plays or anything like that. After the penultimate step, you have to do the last few steps described in the final step.

Found out the Puzzle but i think i need the candle for beating this dungeon now on the search for new dungeion on the floating island but not luck yet its seems purple bubles are in my way :D

You don't need the candle for solving the dungeon. There are three entrances you need to find to clear it. A fourth entrance needs the candle, but that's not for later, after you've beaten the dungeon.

• Lordkronos likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users