Photo
- - - - -

2.5 Database Updates

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Administrator

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:08 PM

This thread is reserved for an update by a database manager when submissions are periodically processed and then posted. It will remain locked at all times to prevent abuse.

#2 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Administrator

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:58 AM

Hey there, folks, I am proud to announce the 2.5 Database's first ever update! It's a small one, but these submissions have been waiting for about a week to be processed, and perhaps maybe, if people see that things are getting submitted, that might motivate others to submit as well. So what are you guys waiting for? Have completed 2.5 quests and tilesets, submit them! icon_biggrin.gif

Quests:
Light of the Heavens DX - Russ

Tilesets:
Incomplete Gentlemen's Pack - Lemon

... Like I said, it's a small one, but hey, you wanna see it bigger? Submit! icon_blah.gif

#3 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:23 PM

Goooooood moooorniiiin, listeners, and welcome to another round of 2.5 Database Updates!! :D

Today we have two cool quests for all you playaz out there, lamejokeintended. As the last one, this too isn't a huge update, but two quests is better than one, and one is better than none, and none... is not really better than anything, but if there was anything below zero, then none would be better than whatever that would be. Either way, we shouldn't worry about what's less than none is, when there's two sweet-looking quests to sink your teeth in.

Quests:
So grab some chips, popcorn or broccoli, turn the volume all the way up and play some awesome!

#4 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Administrator

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

Well, we only have one update for today, but it was sitting there for almost a full month, so I decided to process it anyway. The new quest is:

Requiem for Hyrule - rocksfan13

Thank you for your time, and come on people... Submit! icon_blah.gif

#5 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Administrator

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

Sorry for the long delay folks, but we're back with a new update and we have four quests this time, for your enjoyment. Thank you, and we apologize again for the long wait for the update, but it's here now, right? icon_heh.gif

Quests:
DarkMatt's "Fun in the Sun" 8-bit Extraordinare - Darkmatt
The Legend of Zelda: The Awakening of Giratina - Orin XD
The Legend of Zelda: A New Quest - lightdark
Tower of Shadows - English Version - Avataro

... I was gonna leave this last line out, but looking at my last two updates, I see a trend, so I'm gonna continue it here: Submit! icon_blah.gif

#6 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Administrator

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

Yet another long delay, but we'll be changing our method of when we process submissions shortly. In the meantime, we have two new quests up for you to enjoy: The Titan's Quest by Chris Miller and Dungeon Link by nik. Apologies for the delay, but enjoy the quests, everyone. icon_smile.gif

#7 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Administrator

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:35 PM

Alright, so it's been since July since the last update, and only two quests (submitted last month; apologies for the delays). I think what's going to happen is we'll just process submissions when we see them, then update this thread so people know there is a new submission. In the meantime, said two quests are Link's Stupid Quest by Ventus, and Link's Rise by Mr. ReDead. Thank you for your patience, we hope you enjoy these new submissions. icon_smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users