• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2019 - 05:08 PM

Hi there :)

I have a little problem in my quest. I´m almost done testing now. I noticed something strange, which I somehow do not get fixed.

Before I/ you finish level 5, this warp will work properly and you will end up at all the points I have set. Once you have the fifth part, it only changes between two points. I have looked at the entire setting and it´s all set that this must work. I have always and only ever gotten two points playing the flute 20 times, for world 2 and world 3 one point, althouhg 8 points are set once you have all 8 Tricorce parts.

Is that maybe coindence that the other points are not working anymore or could it be that something went wrong with one shot? Maybe someone can look in and get the quest, before it comes to the release, to look at it.

I have not found it yet. Thank you for your help, advice, what I can do.

#2 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

average everyday normal guy

• Members

Posted 22 July 2019 - 09:27 PM

are you using an overworld dmap for your warps? are you using the green continue points?

im pretty sure you have to use the overworld dmaps to make it work.

if you are using the continue points im pretty sure you have to place those on the screen that you want to warp to. thats what i ended up doing in my quest since i wanted to use them. 

Edited by ChrisHunter64, 22 July 2019 - 09:28 PM.

#3 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:19 AM

I have checked it now. Yes - all points are in differents "Overworlds". And all have the green continue point as well.

#4 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:34 AM

I have checked it now. Yes - all points are in differents "Overworlds". And all have the green continue point as well.

Are you playing the flute multiple times for a single whirlwind? That queues you to go to farther destinations.

Are you facing different directions? (i.e. facing right and playing, then facing left then playing?) Facing direction determines destination, so if you keep switching your direction, you may keep switching between the same 2 destinations.

#5 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 July 2019 - 08:44 AM

Ah, that was the point that it did not work the whole time. Thank you very much for that venrob. I really thought that this was a bug, but playing with different visual directions and play the flute, so immediately went to the other places to visit.

Thus, I can calmly test the rest by what is still pending. It´s better to ask something than to wonder why it does not work out. I would not have come alone, that it has to do with the fact that you have to look elsewhere and then play the flute.

So I learned something new again.

Thanks again. The next few days, the rest will be played through. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users