FF Update #1

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:10 PM

This is the Latest News from Freaky Fish Productions (do not mind this inside joke).

With the full over world (two full DMAPS) is 80%, I have started to do the dungeon layouts for some of the dungeons (When I did not have access to the ZC program) and since there will be no order in which dungeons can be completed I really cannot give them a number to them. I just have a little bit of middle section to complete and some of the right side of the upper Valanaar then I can 100% focus on the travel shortcuts and secrets. After that I will then start the meat and the potatoes of the quests the dungeons and the story. My first Demo will have only one of the dungeons that bolt picked out from the list of the dungeons I have already the layout for and I hope to get a demo out shortly after this phase. With Real World taking priority the over world design was slowed down has slowed down the production of the Demo. I still also have to import and redesign/color to finish the rest of the over world and that takes a lot of my time. I wish I could get this quest involved in the fall expo but that is looking like I will not be ready by the deadline. I wish I could but work and RL are taking a lot of my time and I know some people are interested in seeing what happens after the Tower of Courage quest and the continuation of the search for the remaining triforces that were scattered across the world beyond the kingdom of Hyrule.

V/r
Flying Fish
  • Mr.Butters likes this

#2 Mr.Butters

Mr.Butters

Taco Man

• Members

Posted 09 October 2015 - 04:30 AM

alright!

#3 Soma C.

Soma C.

Mr. Coreaix

• Members

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:41 PM

Super stoked for this one!  Best of luck in the design process  :)  ;) :bounce:

#4 WhippyBoi

WhippyBoi

You don't belong in this world

• Members

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:14 PM

What's next? Castle of Power?

#5 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:33 PM

The third game of the ToC series is slated to be the Trials of Power right now, but might be subject to change later on.

#6 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:12 PM

This looks amazing! Any ideas how long till we get the finished game?

#7 boltfox20

boltfox20

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 October 2015 - 01:22 PM

It took quite a while, with the last one, and we're even more busy, going into this one. FF is in college, and I'm about to start mine. Real life is always a random factor in these things. All we can say for sure is it's not going to be done any time, soon. ^_^;

#8 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:00 AM

Next Month I will have some time to work on this some more even finish the overworld, the city, and one of the dungeons, but I will need those GFXs requests I made to Bolt in order to be able to put out a finished demo of the quest for people to see our progress.

Do not worry I will have a ton of text for you to grammar check too Bolt >>>inserts "Evil Laugh", after I finish all this recoloring of tiles for the city area.

Note: I might put out more screen shots of this quest at a later date.

Edited by Flying Fish, 13 October 2015 - 11:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users