#1 LikeLike888

LikeLike888

Spicy food lover!!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Download link: http://www.zeldaclas...wquest.php?q=48

Note: Lil stands for Land in Lalaria

Note2: ZC stands for Zelda Classic

Note3: If you download or use or both ZC 2.10 and use ZC 2.10 you can't beat Lil because the Gohma enemy's in both Level-1 and also Level-2 has been replaced by digdogger which is unkillable because in Lil the whistle is in Level-2 but you need to be the unkillable enemy in Level-2 which is one screen about Level-2's start before you can explore more of Level-2.

Note4: I suggest telling ZC Developer, ZC Developers etc. about this thread if you want to.

Note5: To all ZC Developers if you can download Lil and open it, I suggest you download Lil and open it with ZC 2.10 and then change the boss in Level-1 to a Gohma 1 and also the one screen above Level-2's enemy get changed to Ghoma 2 then reupload such as to http://www.tinyupload.com/ and then link to the download in this thread so that ZC 2.10 users can beat Lil.

I suggest with pictures you help me out.

In Lil where and how do I get the lens of truth please? Thank you.

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

In Lil where and how do I get the lens of truth please? Thank you.

In one room in Level 2, there is a bombable wall to the south. :)

#3 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

In one room in Level 2, there is a bombable wall to the south. :)

WELL!!.. thanks very much.. thought was the only one playing this quest  -- I'm using  build 2.5(rc4) and work fine!

#4 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Yes I think most of the old quests work in the newer builds.

#5 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hi!! I know level four" is located in Well of Lalakito , but for the sake of me" i can't find the place
do I need any items to find it??? any little help down here will be much appreciated .. thanks :confused:

#6 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

What's the path in level 3?

#7 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

What's the path in level 3?

way to level 3 ?? you need the power glove (found in the cave) then go to the center map.. you'll see a four statues  formation

push the one to the right!... I mean "lower-right"

Edited by vravelo, 04 October 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#8 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

way to level 3 ?? you need the power glove (found in the cave) then go to the center map.. you'll see a four statues  formation

I mean in the level, what's the path on the right?  Any help...still can't finish level 3.

BTW, level 4 is in the middle of the lake.

Edited by derby77, 04 October 2013 - 11:04 PM.

#9 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

I mean in the level, what's the path on the right?  Any help...still can't finish level 3.

BTW, level 4 is in the middle of the lake.

Oh sorry was busy a little! enter the castle and whe u see the arrows go -- up -right -up right -- is easy

I went to pass the sardinos test , and the cave was level 4 on the secret town -- but I passed level four already

there are two maps ?? to make your way to the secret town of Bremeland... need to cut a lot of bushes,,, I mean a lot :nerd:

#10 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Oh sorry was busy a little! enter the castle and whe u see the arrows go -- up -right -up right -- is easy

I went to pass the sardinos test , and the cave was level 4 on the secret town -- but I passed level four already

there are two maps ?? to make your way to the secret town of Bremeland... need to cut a lot of bushes,,, I mean a lot :nerd:

Thanks, I feel so stupid...was following the path marked on the arrows...This was the last piece missig finished all other levels.

#11 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

I'm looking for the Magic Sword. I have finished levels 1,2 3, and 6.  I've done part of level 4 but I couldn't figure out how to finish the rest so I ended up walking around Bremelan and stumbled into level 6.  I remember playing Link in Lalaria many years ago and loved it so replaying it again is great.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 06 October 2013 - 10:14 PM.

#12 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

I'm looking for the Magic Sword. I have finished levels 1,2 3, and 6.  I've done part of level 4 but I couldn't figure out how to finish the rest so I ended up walking around Bremelan and stumbled into level 6.  I remember playing Link in Lalaria many years ago and loved it so replaying it again is great.

Hi Ms_zelda_lady!! , sorry I don't take notes from actions on the game, but I think at this level four u need one item located to the left side so yu can continue on the right side,,am I right ?? ,, also I entered and beat level seven and merged at level six door ?? on that large forest

I passed the sardinos trial at bremelan , (get red ring), If you find out what the pendant of widsom,, please let me know that preventing me from entering level eight .. thanks

#13 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

I got the treasure from level 4 and tried it and the lens without success. Today's a new day so hopefully I will figure it out.  I saw what I think is the pendant of wisdom for sale in a shop in Bremelan area. 

#14 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

I got the treasure from level 4 and tried it and the lens without success. Today's a new day so hopefully I will figure it out.  I saw what I think is the pendant of wisdom for sale in a shop in Bremelan area. 

What??? :eek:  ,, I'm heading there right now!!!  thank a million :wth:

#15 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

I am looking for that 4 statues formation (what do you mean by center map) and don't find it, need to find level 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users