Danielle Bregoli gets hacked.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#61 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

Anything? Man, that is really confusing! Am I already that old and behind? :wth: 

Anyway, sry for me joking around in such a childish manner, seems like you really didn't liked me doing so. :-/

I just thought I could allow myself to be a bit silly at times and did suspect you to stand above such petty matters. And a really good way to dumbfound people annoying you is to give answers they don't suspect, like "No, never could I betray my beloved Zelda, my one and only girl in need". Also

Actually, once I leave this thread she's out of my mind. I have real problems to worry about.

is like totally admitting you are annoyed by it, if I seriously would have aimed to go on your nerves this would feel like a win to me. The most annoying people are typical idiots you can't counter with intelligence/logic, so such reactions sadly won't help you.

#62 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:45 AM

Anything? Man, that is really confusing! Am I already that old and behind? :wth: 

Anyway, sry for me joking around in such a childish manner, seems like you really didn't liked me doing so. :-/

I just thought I could allow myself to be a bit silly at times and did suspect you to stand above such petty matters. And a really good way to dumbfound people annoying you is to give answers they don't suspect, like "No, never could I betray my beloved Zelda, my one and only girl in need". Also

is like totally admitting you are annoyed by it, if I seriously would have aimed to go on your nerves this would feel like a win to me. The most annoying people are typical idiots you can't counter with intelligence/logic, so such reactions sadly won't help you.

The internet works in mysterious ways, pretty much anything can become a meme. A saying, an image, a video, a clip... The catchphrase this girl said became a meme pretty much. Your childhood shows might become a meme tomorrow, you never know with the internet.

Anyways it's perfectly fine, I'm not annoyed at all. I'm simply stating I don't care about the situation because I really don't, it's just a meme and publicity stunt, it's not hurting me or making me lose sleep at night. I just wanted to point out that this thread is only helping in spreading the word about her existence but somehow that means I have this in my head? I don't, I said what you quoted not out of annoyance but because it's true. There is no underlying factor here. :P

#63 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:12 AM

It makes me laugh she made that music video because she wanted more money.

#64 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

I actually planned to not respond to the actual topic of this thread. I don't like it, whoever is at fault, be it the girl, her mother or the ones to make money with it, hatred is never a good thing to indulge in, nothing gets better from it.

Item, you are now at a age old enough to understand the world better and realize about many unfair things, of course that is really frustrating, you feel powerless and don't understand why noone does anything against all these things that are obviously wrong. Sadly that is not a misunderstanding on you side, these things are often really as wrong as they seem. Though at least later on you will understand the ways of the world a bit better and you will see how complicated many things are and that there are already many people that try their best to change the world.

I get that you are not satisfied with all the things you find on the net and that you are pissed off if you read storys about people/things like this girl. With the internet many young people let out their anger through making other down and hate-speech on the net, but this is not really healthy and doesn't help anyone. Another and far better way to use this energy is for something useful, helping others or learning things regarding the areas you feel powerless in. It won't be easy at first, but you won't regret it.

You now these super annoying people that are always hardworking, don't share your interest is such storys like about this girl and often seem to be ignorant to the things that piss you off while they give you the feeling that they look down on you? Not that such people aren't at times really as annoying as they seem, but it is not wrong to aim to be one of them yourself. If you have goals/things to concentrate on/work to put your energy in you will feel more even-tempered and it will help to keep your thoughts from frustrating things like this girl.
  • The Satellite and Shane like this

#65 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:48 AM

You don't even know that if I am even "super annoying" to people on internet culture. You basically don't know anything about me one bit. And quit being so sassy and rude to a user. You wouldn't understand what's it like to be rude on the internet. Happens to me a lot everyday. So please, don't say anything about me that you don't even know about. We just met BTW. You may have been longer on this planet than me. But don't be rude to someone. It could kill them.

This topic is officially over.   

Edited by Item, 13 March 2017 - 12:27 PM.

#66 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

Danielle Bregoli doesn't deserve to get hacked. Actually, as a matter of fact, no-one deserves to get hacked. Even if it's a hated person, it's a bad thing to do and it's rude, which could get someone killed.

Edited by Joelmacool, 13 March 2017 - 02:30 PM.

#67 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

Alright, Item, you need to calm down. Naru was trying to give you some advice, and I believe he meant to say "You know these super annoying people," not "now," meaning he wasn't calling you one personally. There's no need to fire back and make unnecessary assumptions, such as "you wouldn't understand what's it like to be rude on the internet."

That said, I have to agree with what Naru and others have said in this thread: You're making a bigger deal out of this whole issue than it needs to be, and if you don't like the attention they've gotten, stop playing right into their hands and giving them attention. And at this point, things have honestly gone in too many circles and the thread has seemingly become a dumping grounds for nothing but personal attacks on the target of this thread. So yes, this thread is over, but not because you said so, but because the staff do.

• Espilan, Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder, Shane and 3 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users