Wild Bill

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 shadow

shadow

Wild Bill's Father

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

With profound sadness we note the passing of Wild Bill on 26 Oct 2013.  Bill was 27.

#2 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Damn man I'm so sorry for your loss and you and your family have my condolences, he will be truly missed.

May you rest in peace Wild Bill...

#3 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

What...

I'm so, so sorry. Wild Bill means so much to this site... He must mean so much more to you. God bless you.

-Strike

#4 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

Wait. HUH?

#5 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

I am in shock right now. I looked on his Facebook And I didn't see anything. So I hope it's not true... for those of you that don't know wild bill is the designer/creator of this great website. Without him there would be no PureZC. Since this has been a big part of my life this saddens me as he was very young. He was very full of life and loved apple too much lol.

#6 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

My god...I was just talking to WildBill about a week or 2 ago on IRC.

I knew him decently, he was a fun person to be around.

Very sorry to hear about this loss.

#7 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Wow... what awful news. While I rarely spoke to the guy, PureZC has been a part of me for over a decade now, so it's very sad to see its creator go. Any news on how he passed?

#8 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

This is truly shocking news. While I never interacted much with Wild Bill directly, I've been so grateful to have PureZC be a part of my life and am deeply saddened to hear about his passing.

• strike likes this

#9 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

We all owe Wild Bill so much. He, directly or indirectly, brought us all here together and fostered an active community that did great service to Zelda Classic and more importantly, its users. PureZC wasn't the only big project Wild Bill spearheaded--look no further than WildBillBot and BrainBone--but PureZC may have been his first. In many ways, it is sad that the forum outlived him, but the fact that the community has made it this fair means that Wild Bill planted seeds worth planting. I truly believe PureZC is one of the closest, friendliest, most dedicated groups of people on the Internet. This site is just one part of his legacy.

It's sad to see you go, William.

#10 UZF

UZF

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for your loss. I am truly at a loss for words.... I never spoke with Wild Bill, but I really wish I could have. He created such a beautiful website with beautiful, kind and wonderful people. I wish I could have talked to him at least once. Wild Bill..... I could never be more proud of you... We will miss you so much. :cry:

#11 aracari

aracari

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

I never knew Bill personally. I only spoke to him a couple of times back in the day, but he always seemed like a nice fellow from what I recall. It's a shame to hear that he's passed so young though. I would imagine he has played a passive role in the making of many friendships, and the starting of many careers.

#12 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

My sincerest condolences to everyone who was affected by Wild Bill's death.

I have so much I want to say and yet I don't know if I can get it out right now; all I'm going to say is that him and I were fairly close in my early teen years and that he probably had a pretty big effect on my personal growth, and that I really wish I'd had a chance to say a lot to him that I never got to say...

#13 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

This is awful. :(

If it's true, I hope he's resting peacefully now.

#14 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

RIP Wild Bill

You've given us a really great community to be apart of, which is but a piece of many of the accomplishments I'm sure you've had in your life, as well as being a wonderful person.  You can rest easy knowing you've touched the lives of many others.

#15 SUCCESSOR

SUCCESSOR

Apprentice

• Banned

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Holy shit. if the info is true then he and I were the same age and he died on my dad's birthday. Is this a sign for me to start living healthier?!

I didn't know him at all but this is terrible news. What is happening to the ZC community? We are losing too many important people. Not like all you unimportant people. Fuck you guys. I am kidding. Seriously though, no more dying. :-(
  • Ventus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users