Update #5 Major Changes...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OmegaX

OmegaX

Leader of Omega GamingHunters101

• Members

Posted 29 November 2017 - 09:30 PM

Well... where do i start? as you may know i entered my quest into the 2017 Expo. There was only a few days left before the expo begins when i realized it. I didn't enter last year so i wanted to enter this year but due to lack of time, school work and me being just plain lazy :blah: i couldn't polish up what i needed to so i decided to submit my second demo that i had up here so you can say i was a little desperate :whistle: . Eddy's review and NewJourneysFire comments on it wasn't the most positive but i kinda expected it Plus i agree on the over world design, it does suck :awesome:, mainly due to me not planning it out and being lazy :blah:. I knew the quest was going to need some changes to it but when i was looking through the quest one day i realized something. The quest was on it's last leg, meaning the damage is far to severe to fix so what does this mean for the quest? well good news it's not cancelled :bounce: but bad news is I'm going to restart it from scratch "Sorry final adventure, i didn't mean for it to come to this but I'm afraid we have to put you down" *BANG* :dead: (*Sad music plays* :cry: 673-5677-3245 # for the old final adventure memorial.) LOL! no but serious, this quest need a MAJOR overhaul! so I'm going to do this again from the beginning. With a reboot will come some new changes such as Scripting " :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: Mega! you said you weren't going to use scripts! :whap: " I know, but for that you could give me 9 warning points and ban me forever for breaking my own rules :awesome: . No but seriously though the quest due date will be push back though which i didn't want but has to be done :worried: . So omega's wrath will be put to the side until i get some progress done on this but trust me when i am done with this i can guaranteed you this, IT. WILL. BE. GOOD. though i maybe be overestimating it a bit :lol:. Let me tell you what to expect with the final version of the quest.

----Story----
This quest along with omega's wrath and two others will be part of a new timeline i created myself. I won't spoil much on the story so let's just say that it's a Ganon kidnaps Zelda kinda quest but which with a different style and with a heck of a plot twist.

----Custom Enemies & Bosses----
With scripting at my side i have endless possibilities for enemies but for Custom Mini Bosses and normal bosses is a different story. I have my own style for this and i will be combining scripting power with the custom boss like charm. I don't know how that will turn out though but i will go for it anyways.

----Custom Items----
There will be some new items even some scripted ones so there's not much to say here.

----Quest Design----
............... :angry: :badrazz: :worried: :worried: :angry: :cry: i learn my lesson from last time. From here on out i am planning my map designs on paper before i put it into the editor it self's. Dungeons will be larger and different from the old version, i will also be taking the free form style approach to design dungeons.

----Difficulty----
The demo had a inconstant difficulty so i am changing that. The quest will be difficult but hopefully not to the point of frustrating.

----Overall----
I don't have anything else to address about changes to the quest. I can say this though, i can use some help on designing the game so if you want to contribute to it by giving me some tips or tick, something you want to see or change, suggestions or heck even a script or if you want to assist me overall with it i will gladly accept :D ;) :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :kawaii: :D :) . For now take care and i will see you guys in the next update.
  • WindRobe likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users