help bug secrets

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#16 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:45 AM

Another terrific, frustrating quest, Yeto.

Where should I look for the bow? I have gotten most everything (no red ring yet) and ten hearts.

I am in the fortress.

Thx

Hi Gendof. Bow is in the

Spoiler

#17 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:29 AM

How to get flippers?

Snakes and drakes are very difficult to kill.....

#18 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 09 June 2019 - 10:04 AM

How to get flippers?

Snakes and drakes are very difficult to kill.....

To get flippers

Spoiler

Edited by Yeto, 09 June 2019 - 10:10 AM.

#19 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:15 AM

Thank you Yeto, found the flippers!

• Yeto likes this

#20 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:55 AM

Thanks, Yeto.

I thought that area would be important because it is so hard to get to...and I haven't gotten there yet!

Having just posted that, of course,  I have found it.

Edited by Gendof, 09 June 2019 - 12:03 PM.

• Yeto likes this

#21 fraZ0R

fraZ0R

• Members

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:31 PM

having trouble killing the dragon in the egg, are 6 hearts all i can get right now? (chose spin attack from beginning)

#22 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 06:27 AM

Thanks, Yeto.

I thought that area would be important because it is so hard to get to...and I haven't gotten there yet!

Having just posted that, of course,  I have found it.

Well then you made it! one thing left, I supose you dit it.

having trouble killing the dragon in the egg, are 6 hearts all i can get right now? (chose spin attack from beginning)

Not sure about the number, but, if you go a bit inside of darkness you could get a red potion and some hearts.

Look in the isle (surface) for a bombable wall also.

also if you kill dodongos you can get another.

I will check and I edit.

#23 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:32 PM

I'm not what you would call good at boss fights, but I found the 4-headed gleeock very beatable with 6-7 hearts and the use of one potion slot. I'd think that a better boss fighter should be able to do it even without the potion, as I had the gleeock around 85% defeated before needing to use a potion.

Spoiler

#24 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:52 PM

I'm not what you would call good at boss fights, but I found the 4-headed gleeock very beatable with 6-7 hearts and the use of one potion slot. I'd think that a better boss fighter should be able to do it even without the potion, as I had the gleeock around 85% defeated before needing to use a potion.

Spoiler

But that would be too easy! in that case, if you waste 1 potion you still have the other half.

Is fun to beat it without potion, maybe is tough but nothing impossible.

I enjoy fighting in general with this tileset.

Ok I will show you something I hadn't planned :P

Spoiler

Edited by Yeto, 11 June 2019 - 07:03 AM.

#25 fraZ0R

fraZ0R

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:36 PM

I found the bombable wall with the heart, it's the cave room with the statue, right?
And dodongos? Where? I haven't found any!
They aren't in the red area, below the cave, right?
That place is pure hell, no way i'm going through there!
Guess i could do some dark cave (1 level below surface, found the one 3 levels below once, NEVER GOING THERE UNTIL I GET BETTER STUFF) exploration, there is a path i haven't gone down yet. Also went past a blue potion, behind armos, but i had low health by the time i even reached there...
  • Yeto likes this

#26 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:43 PM

I found the bombable wall with the heart, it's the cave room with the statue, right?
And dodongos? Where? I haven't found any!
They aren't in the red area, below the cave, right?
That place is pure hell, no way i'm going through there!
Guess i could do some dark cave (1 level below surface, found the one 3 levels below once, NEVER GOING THERE UNTIL I GET BETTER STUFF) exploration, there is a path i haven't gone down yet. Also went past a blue potion, behind armos, but i had low health by the time i even reached there...

Then Marv Albert is right! yes dodongos are in darkness

I think I could put sword L2 where the bombable wall, instead of that heart, for example...

Anyway with flippers you will be able to get it without going to "hell".

I am also not too good with bosses but in this case may not be good balanced if you don't choose heart.

Help to find Red Potion. With that gleeok is easy.

Spoiler

Don't worry about underwater raftpath, you don't need that.

Edited by Yeto, 12 June 2019 - 05:08 AM.

#27 fraZ0R

fraZ0R

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:49 PM

I already found that room, am searching it now, problem is that the gibdos do 2 hearts worth of damage each, and the stalfos after that do one, i usually die before making it all the way
Is 6 all i can get right now without going through dark rooms of hell? 1 heart from the ladder room, 1 heart you can see on the overworld, 1 heart on the screen with the egg, 1 heart from that bombed entrance mentioned. Is there a fifth i can get that could make navigating those dark rooms easier, without going through them? Also found another dropdown into red floor of hell in the cave... welp... not where i want to go, died on that screen anyways... being able to see the map of the dark cave in the room with the phone is a big help
And yes, i found the underwater raft path, i in fact already fully explored that side of the map in the dark... fun... the room with the pirates seems important, unsure how i can get to the other side though...

Edited by 5tr4, 10 June 2019 - 04:50 PM.

#28 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:49 PM

I already found that room, am searching it now, problem is that the gibdos do 2 hearts worth of damage each, and the stalfos after that do one, i usually die before making it all the way

But go to left fast, it's doable. My idea that is not required, but if you didn't choose heart Gleeok it's a bit tight. Don't go to down where Stalfos is.

Then with flippers you will can explore more.

edit: if you see dodongos, it's unique chance (I think) you get other piece now, but, be careful keep 1 bomb at least (you can bomb dodongos in the way the give bombs, like Z1)

Edited by Yeto, 10 June 2019 - 04:55 PM.

#29 fraZ0R

fraZ0R

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:56 PM

Don't go to down where Stalfos is.

So... drop down from the right, and go into the red floor of hell? Going left from the gibdo room takes me straight into the stalfos room
And looking at the map, there's nowhere else to go

Edited by 5tr4, 10 June 2019 - 04:54 PM.

#30 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:56 PM

So... drop down from the right, and go into the red floor of hell? Going left from the gibdo room takes me straight into the stalfos room

Ah I thought you said boomerang goriya. Sorry. You should dogde and give him with sword to be invulnerable a sec . I supose you see Red Potion in the room.

Edited by Yeto, 10 June 2019 - 04:59 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, bug, secrets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users