ffc or global script

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 venrob

venrob

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted Today, 02:24 AM

Continue is handeled like retry, till you picked up the recent slashscroll item, then everything works as usual.

...and when you die AFTER picking it up (and didn't save the pickup) the whole save/Continue screen is skipped, and you get "thrown back" to last save state (if completly unsaved before, you're restart from the beginning)

Either something in your `.qst` file is SERIOUSLY corrupted, or you have some QRs on like `No Continue`

#32 Bagu

Bagu

HylianWhovian

• Members

Posted Today, 02:29 AM

But like I said, doesn't seem entirely broken to me, when all works fine, without the script in this slot.
And using ffcs might be waste, but I only need it for a few screens in the beginnig, it doesn't have to be "random bushes".
So, it's not the big mass of ffcs that I need to use.

Edited by Bagu, Today, 02:31 AM.

#33 venrob

venrob

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted Today, 02:32 AM

But like I said, doesn't seem entirely broken to me, when all works fine, without the script in this slot.
And using ffcs might be waste, but I only need it for a few screens in the beginnig, it doesn't have to be "random bushes".
So, it's not the big mass of ffcs that I need to use.

If that script being in that slot alone causes it, then you have serious corruption in your qst file, or there is a serious bug going on here. Just ignoring it and working around it could lead to you running into much worse bugs later. So uh, you should see if you can fix this.

Can you replicate the issue in a fresh quest?

#34 Bagu

Bagu

HylianWhovian

• Members

Posted Today, 02:34 AM

I'll make a test qst later.
Then gonna try this script in a brand new qst file (without any other script) if it's still causing errors, it can't be caused by my current qst or my other scripts

#35 ZoriaRPG

ZoriaRPG

The Timelord

• ZC Developers

Posted Today, 02:48 AM

Continue is handeled like retry, till you picked up the recent slashscroll item, then everything works as usual.

...and when you die AFTER picking it up (and didn't save the pickup) the whole save/Continue screen is skipped, and you get "thrown back" to last save state (if completly unsaved before, you're restart from the beginning)

Please provide the .qst file and any scripts needed to compile for it.

• Bagu likes this

#36 Bagu

Bagu

HylianWhovian

• Members

Posted Today, 10:37 AM

Please provide the .qst file and any scripts needed to compile for it.

Sorry, just got home
Today was my daughter's birthday, so I've been a little buisy.

Edited by Bagu, Today, 10:39 AM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users