cgbz tileset enemies problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RingleaderStudios

RingleaderStudios

Initiate

• Members

Posted 07 January 2019 - 10:11 PM

so im trying to use the cgbz tileset and when i use the enemies they come out weird and bugged they use new sprite not the old and there set up the same way as the ones in the tileset quest so idk what to do

#2 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:48 AM

AFAIK, all enemies use the sprite in 'new' rather than 'old'.

Other than that, I don't know what could be wrong. If everything were set up exactly as the test quest is, then there shouldn't be an issue :P.

Could you be more specific than 'weird and bugged'? That could give an indication of what's wrong.

#3 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:38 PM

More to the point, CGBZ is a set that was released 12 years ago and made for a much older version of ZC. It won't be properly configured to use many of the new 2.50 items/features/etc. even if you do get this particular enemy problem solved.

If you want GB sets, there is EZGBZ 2.5 which has proper ZC 2.50 support as well as probably more design options than CGBZ - however, even though it's "still incomplete and in beta," Vintage Dreams is still the most complete, well-rounded and functional presentation of GB material available (and it's built as the continuation of EZGBZ 2.5). If your project isn't too far along, I'd highly consider porting it to VD, unless either of the previous sets somehow has something you want that VD doesn't.

• Shane likes this

#4 RingleaderStudios

RingleaderStudios

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:39 AM

ya i switched over to ezgbz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users