Photo

Screenshot of the Week 306

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Poll: ! (54 member(s) have cast votes)

!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#46 William

William

Banditos

• Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE(Breast Cancer Awareness @ Jan 8 2011, 11:02 PM) View Post
(insert trolling here)

This whole post just seems ridicules. Radien's post said most of what I think, but not all of it. I know that you put some serious thought into your "scheme" before you posted it, but obviously not enough. Did you think about the feelings of anyone else before posting? I understand what you're saying, and I understand your point. But, to tell you the truth, you didn't display your information in a way that anyone would be able to listen to. In my opinion, what you said was extremely rude to anyone who has entered SotW recently, including me. Seriously dude, if you have something to say, try saying it in a way where everyone can listen without immediately getting defensive. I believe that your post counts as trolling, and I personally didn't like it at all.

I removed the quote of Lithium/BCA's post because it doesn't really deserve to be re-posted. If you would like to seem him wank his own ego, look earlier in the thread.

Edited by Radien, 09 January 2011 - 07:10 PM.

#47 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE(ZeeLiam @ Jan 9 2011, 03:30 PM) View Post
This whole post just seems ridicules. Radien's post said most of what I think, but not all of it. I know that you put some serious thought into your "scheme" before you posted it, but obviously not enough. Did you think about the feelings of anyone else before posting? I understand what you're saying, and I understand your point. But, to tell you the truth, you didn't display your information in a way that anyone would be able to listen to. In my opinion, what you said was extremely rude to anyone who has entered SotW recently, including me. Seriously dude, if you have something to say, try saying it in a way where everyone can listen without immediately getting defensive. I believe that your post counts as trolling, and I personally didn't like it at all.

Of course he thought of other people's feelings; he was trying to hurt them.

And yes, Lithium (BCA) was trolling. The reason I haven't written him up for it is because I don't think it's even worth the bother. He's just trying to get attention, like a little kid throwing things. I doubt he cares what kind of attention it is.

#48 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

Sounds to me like it might be time to have a special permission mask that restricts certain people from participating in SotW, since this isn't the first time something like this has happened, although this time was certainly worse than I remember it being before. Those who want to participate just to troll should simply not be allowed to participate anymore. There are fair ways to deal with abuse, and I think the time has come for that.

#49 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:56 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness - 6 votes = [12.24%]
Taco Chopper - 2 votes = [4.08%]
Koh - 6 votes = [12.24%]
Naldrag - 2 votes = [4.08%]
Sephiroth - 33 votes = [67.35%]
Total Votes: 49

Sephiroth
IPB Image
Link finds himself near a cave on a new, unknown land.

After all the dust settles, Sephiroth takes a commanding and deserving victory. Congratulations and good luck in SotM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users