Lauron Village

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:45 AM

The village Lauron lies deep in the southerneast cornor of the kingdom of Hyrule. The villagers of Lauron live a simple life in careless freedom, framed in woody idyll.

This thread will inform you about Lauron village, Links hometown in HS. It is one of the background story information threads I promised to make, since people asked for updates and information.

=Lauron Village=

Places in Lauron

Links house: Obviously, this is the place where Link sleeps. It's a simple house.
Lauron Ranch: The ranch near the village. The ranch is owned by Talon. Also, you will find Romanis Ranch Shop here and different smaller buildings that are either inhabited or used as stables.
Bombers Hideout: The base of the Bombers Secret Society of Justice. The six kids plan their raids in here. Most time those raids are just playing hide and seek, but well.
Kilians Swordsmens School: A building that's home to Kilian and also his school for swordsmen.
Mayors Office: The Mayors Office and the home of Henry, the mayor, and Helena, his wife.
Lauron Shop: A building that lacks for a shopkeeper.

Villagers of Lauron

Link: Link is around 17 years of age and works at the Lauron Ranch. He is the protagonist of the game and is controlled by the player.
Kilian: Kilian is a mentor towards Link early in the game. He tends to be rather mysterious.
Talon: Talon is the leader of the Lauron Ranch. It happens that he's rather lazy. He's the husband of Romani and father to Malon.
Malon: Malon is the daughter of Talon and Romani. She's good friends with Link. She tries to educate her father to be less lazy. She also has a good relationship to a horse called Epona that lives on the ranch.
Romani: Romani is the wife of Talon and mother to Malon. She's the expert in terms of cows and milk. She also keeps Romanis Ranch Shop.
Basil: Basil is a worker at Lauron-Lon-Ranch. He spends his days working and grumbling. He plans to go to Hyrule Castle town to get a new and better paid job.
Jim: Jim is the leader of the Bombers Secret Society of Justice. The other Bombers do what he says them to do. Jim dreams of keeping peace in Hyrule together with his companions.
Henry: Henry is the mayor of Lauron. He's a little conceited but actually a good person. He's the husband of Helena.
Helena: Helena is the wife of the mayor. She's upset because she does not have a job of her own. She dreams of running a shop.

The Bombers Secret Society of Justice

The Bombers Secret Society of Justive is a secret club run by six kids. They try to keep peace in Hyrule. Later in the game Link will meet them again at several places. It's said that they store masses of bombs and other explosive material. Some even say that they invent new bombs.

Comments, suggestions, questions?

#2 Shane

Shane

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:41 AM

Good Idea icon_biggrin.gif are you going to post every single area in the game with out deep spoiling it

#3 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE(Midnight_King @ May 16 2009, 01:41 PM) View Post

Good Idea icon_biggrin.gif are you going to post every single area in the game with out deep spoiling it

Thanks.
I guess I will post the areas you can visit early, like Lauron village, Lauron woods, Hyrule field... But uhm, well. I'll see how I feel about that. I also have some really cool ideas for the last areas, like for example the temple ruins (I have a idea to make something with the overworld I've never seen before around here or in any 2D game, actually).

#4 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 16 May 2009 - 11:46 AM

I see you got some inspiration from Majora's Mask. icon_razz.gif It looks really good! I love the Bombers, so that makes it even better. icon_smile.gif

#5 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(Russ @ May 16 2009, 07:46 PM) View Post

I see you got some inspiration from Majora's Mask. icon_razz.gif It looks really good! I love the Bombers, so that makes it even better. icon_smile.gif

Yep, but not only from MM. If you like them, you'll be glad to read that you will play hide and seek with them in HS, too. Well, not the way you did in MM, but in a way... yes. I will have a lot of references, some will be the same thing/person, other will just look like something you've seen before. For example, Kilian is going to look like Ralph (OoA).

#6 Adem

Adem

Water Lizard

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:05 PM

Sounds really good! I like how you did everything.

You're good at this...Almost too good at this... icon_eyebrow.gif You have some type of ZC steroid, don't 'cha? *psst* Gimme some, will ya?

#7 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE(Rem @ May 19 2009, 11:05 PM) View Post

Sounds really good! I like how you did everything.

You're good at this...Almost too good at this... icon_eyebrow.gif You have some type of ZC steroid, don't 'cha? *psst* Gimme some, will ya?

Thank you. icon_smile.gif

Well, I do not take anything. Nothing illegal at least icon_wink.gif. *thorws in 2 pills 'Zelda rainbow'*<- Not rly icon_sweat.gif .

#8 Shane

Shane

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

You doubled posted :S weird

#9 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE(Midnight_King @ May 23 2009, 05:07 AM) View Post

You doubled posted :S weird