• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Behold the might of legend!

• Members

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:03 PM

[15:46:20] Common channels for TS [TS@The.Satellite]: ~#PureZC
[15:47:00] <FireSeraphim2> TS, can you spare me a hand for a few moments and assist me with a minor technical anomaly?
[15:47:35] <TS> What's up?
[15:48:57] <FireSeraphim2> I have my spinning tile set up properly and all, and strangely enough when it pops out of the ground, it ends up using pieces of a statue tile much later down the list, here's the quest file so you can see this weirdness in action:   https://dl.dropboxus..._NDEVCOPY_3.zip
[15:49:35] <FireSeraphim2> you'll need to head to map6 screen 6f to see it
[15:49:58] <FireSeraphim2> I been trying to fix it so it uses the spin tile it's suppose to use instead for quite a few minutes now
[15:51:08] <TS> Oh, uh, I'm not actually very knowledgeable with ZC itself anymore, so I'm not sure how to help you there, sorry. You might be better-served trying the main room or a board topic. Wish I knew how to help.
[15:51:50] <FireSeraphim2> Alright
[15:52:25] <FireSeraphim2> I'm sorry to hear that and I appreciate your efforts to help despite this shortcoming
[15:58:29] <FireSeraphim2> Mind if just copy-pasta this conversation log for the topic I'm going to post?
[15:58:45] <TS> sure
[15:59:26] <FireSeraphim2> sure, as in "sure you do mind" or sure, as in "sure you don't mind"?
[16:00:00] <TS> Oh, no I don't mind
[16:00:12] <FireSeraphim2> Alright, thanks for the clarification

This IRC Conversation sums it up in a nutshell, I basically set up everything correctly for the spinning tiles and for some cryptic reason the spinning tile shows up glitched looking when it finally rises off the ground and all. I would appreciate some assistance and insight into this weird phenomenon.

#2 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:02 PM

You set it up wrong :P

You have to have the spinning tile animation set up in the tile list. In the tile list, have the 10 tiles after the spinning tile's tile be set to the spinning tile animation. Basically, the tile used for the "Spinning Tile" combo should be followed by 8-10 tiles of animation (not sure on the exact count).

#3 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Behold the might of legend!

• Members

Posted 12 March 2016 - 08:11 PM

I found this out afterwards but thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spinning Tile, Houston we have a problem, Zquest, Enemy Shennanighans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users