Photo

Golvellius la Quete du Second

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

http://www.purezc.ne...e=quests&id=380 (thanks Mister Snooze)

Hello everyone,

Some people on my quest have trouble with level 3 entrance. well I made a mistake in this screen. I changed it  so for the one who downloaded it the first day, they must download it again from my website. Sorry for that.

Theire should be no more problem. This game has been beta tested many times but i changed this screen at last minute...

Edited by wonderboy.bobi, 17 May 2013 - 07:59 PM.

#2 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

You can update the quest file you have submitted here.

As a sidenote, in your trailer, when you write "terrible dungeons" I don't think you wanted to use the word "terrible", as it means "really bad".

#3 Legen Dary

Legen Dary

Freak Scene

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

Terrible =/= Terrific

Terrible: very bad
Terrific: great, super,...

#4 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

the qst in the site is buged too and I can't change it

You can submit an update. From the "database" tab at the top, go to "My Entries," you'll be taken to a list that should have your quest on it, and you should be able to click a gear icon next to it and submit an update that way. :)

Also, I must know, where did the overworld song for this quest come from? I almost immediately fell in love with it and haven't been able to locate it on the internet. Is it original? Come from a different game? It reminds me a lot of Megaman 9's credits theme...

#5 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:13 PM

Terrible dungeons? Terrifying dungeons!

I liked level 3, the looks, the design, the item I finally got ;_;

Gonna do level 4 tomorrow.

#6 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

I have just downloaded the quest from wonderboy's site but I still can't get into level 3?  I used an arrow on the blue thing in the rock but the cactus is still in the way. I've tried burning the cactus but I still can't get into the dungeon. What am I doing wrong?

#7 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

Thanks everybody for your replies.

Ok I take note to the "terrible"probleme. I'm french so I do this kind of mistake sometimes(Terrible= super in french)and sorry for my bad english too.

I can change everything in my quest submit(youtube link, description), but not the download link :/

The Satellite: The overworld music comes from GG Alest( a shoot em up on game gear(bonus stage music)).I say were all the musics comes from at ending staff.

Mr.Z: So you started it again. that nice to see my game give interest

ms_zelda_lady: the arrow in the eye destroy a skull on the way. Now you must enter this screen by the other passage of the screen top left.

#8 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

The arrow didn't take away any skulls. If you are referring to the screen at the top and to the left with all the rocks and skulls, I cannot get by it. I tried using arrows on all the skulls and trying to push the rocks but the path never opened up for me.

#9 Legen Dary

Legen Dary

Freak Scene

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

686cgp.png

Shoot the arrow -> a skull dissapears, then you can go to the dungeon by the upper path.

#10 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

I hope you have the last version of my game or the rock won't let you pass.

Edited by wonderboy.bobi, 15 May 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#11 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

I can say safely that this quest is the best CLASSIC quest ever. The charm in this game is impressing me totally. It doesn't have nothing new in terms of gameplay, but the details... the details are all in a great game like this. Allez!

#12 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

I got the newest version from your website wonderboy and I did get into level 3 but I can't figure out how to get the key that is surrounded by blocks. I've tried using bombs and fire but it's not working, Being bombarded with fire is killing me and starting with only 3 hearts after you die sucks. What am I supposed to do to get the key?

#13 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

I got the newest version from your website wonderboy and I did get into level 3 but I can't figure out how to get the key that is surrounded by blocks. I've tried using bombs and fire but it's not working, Being bombarded with fire is killing me and starting with only 3 hearts after you die sucks. What am I supposed to do to get the key?

Turn on the unlit candle on the wall

Edited by Air Luigi, 15 May 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#14 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

Thanks Air Luigi for your help. I have finished level 3. BTW wonderboy.bobi I loved the block puzzle in level 3.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 15 May 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#15 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

edited

Edited by Mister Snooze, 19 May 2013 - 01:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users