The Crystal Heart Update Screenshots

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 06 February 2022 - 11:11 PM

After I finished remaking the first areas of the game, Kokiri Village, Bermina Coast & Level 1, that I was far from 100% done.
I thought I had really made it complete this time. At most there could be some minor errors to fix, but surely it was finished.

Now, almost an year later and after a break from working on the quest, I'm redesigning parts of the first areas, including Level 1.

The good news is that most of it is already done (let's say 90% done).

After these touch-ups and add-ons, the only things left to do are about 3 levels (2 main quest + 1 side quest), finish some of the villages and the end game.

Here are some random screens I hope you find interesting:

IY7zib7.png?1
The passes that lead to the mountains to the north are as mysterious as they are treacherous

5c9e4US.png
An odd stone is marked

HmdAoiF.png
I wonder who lives here

RJ74MTa.png

The blessing of water is that of life

I'll probably make a short teaser soon, I should have time this next month.

I'm open to Boss suggestions. I have some ideas, but I'm not sure how to implement them and I'm willing to go into different directions.

Bye-bye my sweet geese  :cat: 
tchauzinho

Edited by Ica, 06 February 2022 - 11:28 PM.

• Shane, Jenny and Joelmacool like this

#2 LikeLike888

LikeLike888

Spicy food lover!!

• Members

Posted 07 February 2022 - 11:13 PM

What quest are you talking about Ica? Please link to, tell name of or both quest you are talking about.
  • Ica likes this

#3 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 08 February 2022 - 01:17 PM

These are some pretty screens. I recommend slightly sharpening the edges and transitions in a couple spots. For instance, for the highest bridge in the second screen. It's a bit odd the way it juts out without full connecting to land. I would play around with that island a little bit until you get it to connect.

• Ica likes this

#4 Ica

Ica

Napoleon Bonaparty

• Members

Posted 09 February 2022 - 12:11 PM

What quest are you talking about Ica? Please link to, tell name of or both quest you are talking about.

Hey, LikeLike888, it's my quest in development, The Crystal Heart. You can find the quest project here: https://www.purezc.n...atError=success

I'll be doing some updates on the project page soon, as well as releasing a teaser! Stay in tune :)

These are some pretty screens. I recommend slightly sharpening the edges and transitions in a couple spots. For instance, for the highest bridge in the second screen. It's a bit odd the way it juts out without full connecting to land. I would play around with that island a little bit until you get it to connect.

Thanks, Shoshon!

I see what you mean in the second screen; I'd noticed that, but didn't know if it looked good or not to others. Now I know!

I'll be fixing that kind of unsavory detail! Still, I'd appreciate if you had any other examples of these spots.

Edited by Ica, 09 February 2022 - 12:12 PM.

• Jenny likes this

#5 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 09 February 2022 - 03:18 PM

Yes. In the first screen actually, the mountain tile right next to the middle staircase. I would try a top left corner on there, having the flat side up against the staircase.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Crystal Heart, Update, Screenshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users