Photo

Screenshot of the Week 216

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Poll: SoTW (59 member(s) have cast votes)

Contestants

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:19 AM

I know. I thought it was weird seeing mine up there for two weeks in a row... I'm like, "When are they gonna change it?" >_< Maybe I should've spoken up... Sorry... icon_sorry.gif

If it makes you feel any better I'll host your screenshot in my sig for a week instead of the purple vulture and Lucca. Since I feel partially responsible, since it was my screenshot up there instead of yours. icon_confused.gif

#32 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:35 PM

Uhm... guys... it's not like that should be important... I mean, it's just a screenshot... and the SS IS afterall people.... they do have lifes, you know...
I mean, it's not like PZC is a job or anything... more like a side hobby... so really, you can't expect em to do everything for you at all times... and things CAN be forgotten... then again, it seems like it really is important for you... so if it's possible, why not make the SotW managers able to change it themselves?

#33 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE(Schwa @ Jul 3 2008, 01:19 AM) View Post

I know. I thought it was weird seeing mine up there for two weeks in a row... I'm like, "When are they gonna change it?" >_< Maybe I should've spoken up... Sorry... icon_sorry.gif

If it makes you feel any better I'll host your screenshot in my sig for a week instead of the purple vulture and Lucca. Since I feel partially responsible, since it was my screenshot up there instead of yours. icon_confused.gif

No, don't put it it in your sig, it's not your fault. And I don't really care about it anyways. I was just a little disapointed. icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users