Japanese theme dungeon & alternate darknut

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 01 January 2022 - 01:50 PM

Hey guys i would like to as a request about a dungeon style of a dungeon i'll probably make for a dungeon quest in the future. I was thinking about having the walls and the doors on a old fashion of japanese in GB style with 2 different walls: the lower part, and the upper part. Of course walls could have 2 floors of walls or only one floor of the wall. Also i was thinking about having a alternate version of darknuts exclusively for this theme of dungeon :) if possible i was thinking about the japanese dungeon entrance and trees too :) Eitherway one of them would do.
  • Bagu likes this

#2 Ether

Ether

Pale Stranger

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 01 January 2022 - 06:13 PM

I probably won't do anything custom for this, but I will link to these Metamode tiles. There's a couple more walls that you might be able to use depending on what your quality standards are; the screenshots from the rest of the LP should make it pretty simple to get them if you want them.

I'll also leave these houses here:

unknown.png

(They're from Koto Battle: Tengai no Moribito. These aren't the only cool Japanese-styled architecture tiles in the game, but ripping the rest will have to be an exercise for someone else. I also threw in the statue since it was there, although it looks a little weird when it's all set to one palette without editing.)

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 01 January 2022 - 10:03 PM

Cool. With that i could recreate a Gensokyo map from Touhou in a Zelda style. Either way i'll download thoses and try to make them fit to the palettes if i do make a new project one day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users