Eight Lands Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

Your in luck Joki, SCKnuckles is currently LPing Eight Lands.  I'd stay tuned to his channel and watch his playthrough.  

Link to channel?

#17 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Link to channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SCKnuckles

#18 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:06 AM

Well, it looks as though he hasn't started the play through yet... can anyone help with the location of level 7?

EDIT... Just seen he's called the play through hidden quest...

Edited by Joki, 04 August 2015 - 06:11 AM.

#19 skatz25

skatz25

Senior

• Members

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:14 PM

how do you activate the green orbs, need to open the gate in the graveyard to lvl 5

#20 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:28 PM

how do you activate the green orbs, need to open the gate in the graveyard to lvl 5

You need the wand.

#21 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:56 PM

I know this kind of necro posting but I'm stuck and I'm not sure if I ran into a glitch or not. I can't find the fourth level as I assume its in Frostpoint and I checked every part. For some reason the dock in the lake won't activate the raft no matter if I kill the Zora or move on to the dock properly. There are no walk through so this is the only place I could look for help. Is hitting the bopping stump in the middle of the lake the access point for level 4 or am I looking in the wrong place?

#22 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:53 PM

I would really appreciate it if someone would help me figure this out because I am seriously stuck in Frostpoint with no where else to go. I know this quest hasn't been played by many but there should be at least someone on here that has played it all the way through. Like I said I'm not sure if I ran into a glitch with the dock in the lake of Frostpoint because nothing happens when I step on IT despite activating on the other docks. I'm not even sure if this leads to the fourth level and that house by the same lake can't be accessed either. 

#23 burningbend

burningbend

• Members

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:52 PM

Can you share a screenshot?  In all likelihood you're just falling victim to the raft triggers being finicky and need to walk around on it until it hits, but I'd like to see it to make sure that's the only issue.

#24 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for replying and I figured it had to be a glitch. Well here's the image.

Image link

I'm on the dock as you can see but the raft won't activate. I just want to know if this also leads to the fourth level.

#25 burningbend

burningbend

• Members

Posted 31 August 2018 - 06:35 PM

yeah it's just being annoying.  it should trigger closer to the bottom of the tile going towards the left.

#26 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 31 August 2018 - 07:03 PM

Is there any way to fix that problem?

#27 burningbend

burningbend

• Members

Posted 01 September 2018 - 12:14 AM

probably recode the software

#28 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 18 August 2020 - 12:00 PM

Replaying this after like 11 years.  For a fun, quick dungeon romper it's held up decently.  Wondering if anyone recalls where the I might find the blue tunic?  I know where red is but can't get it yet.  I'm heading for L6 and it's getting to be tough sledding only sporting the green shirt.

#29 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 October 2020 - 03:44 PM

Really enjoying this quest but found a small glitch that requires a save and restart. When rafting on the south west side of the Isles of Hyrule, there is a raft dock that appears when the Ocarina is played. The raft path from this dock leads to a small island with a heart piece. When returning to the departing island the launching dock is no longer there and Link gets stuck in the water. Maybe someone already reported this glitch but it is still in the current quest file.

#30 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 October 2020 - 07:47 PM

SofaKing, see above for SCKnuckles "Let's Play" of this quest: 16:13 mark of Part 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users