Photo

DarkMatt's "Fun in the Sun" 8-bit Extraordinaire!

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#226 BigFudge

BigFudge

Member of the Squids

• Members

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:22 PM

In the same boat as Coyotek4 and can get to Ganon, just want to find the red ring...  can anyone at least point me in the right direction?  Is it in one of the Level 9's, another Level, or on the overworld?  I've dropped 80 rupees on the hint woman too much at this point.

As a sidenote, I've never enjoyed having a quest destroy my mind like this one!

#227 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

I only found 7 magic containers, did you find 8?

#228 Ranagus

Ranagus

• Members

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:53 PM

I found the red ring but I can't get it because the lock block's under combo is partially solid (even though it looks walkable).  Is this a bug or is the game just messing with me :)

#229 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:05 PM

I just started playing and it is very, very hard. Lots of enemies and nice overworld music.

#230 burningbend

burningbend

• Members

Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:40 PM

I've gotten the puzzles in other rooms that this one refers to, but I can't figure out this room itself.  What is the idea supposed to be?  I can't find a pattern that this might refer to other than the 5 diagonal block lines, and I can't even push these blocks on the dark squares.  What gives?

https://imgur.com/a/HRIyhbe

#231 NickBush24

NickBush24

• Members

Posted 05 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

I've gotten the puzzles in other rooms that this one refers to, but I can't figure out this room itself.  What is the idea supposed to be?  I can't find a pattern that this might refer to other than the 5 diagonal block lines, and I can't even push these blocks on the dark squares.  What gives?

https://imgur.com/a/HRIyhbe

Spoiler

#232 NickBush24

NickBush24

• Members

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:02 PM

Okay, I think I screwed up or something.

Spoiler

#233 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 October 2020 - 01:01 AM

My great gaming PC needs more good memories, so I am trying to beat this quest again. I found what MeleeWizard missed when I got the brilliant idea to be a musician in a certain place. Well, the clue was technically right...

Can't guarantee success to anybody that plays this quest in ZC 2.55 Alpha 83. Turns out that it makes a certain door on a right wall in level 5 impossible to enter due to it being right in front of sand that is flowing downward (edge-of-screen conveyor belt glitch apparently.)

As an update, I finally managed to beat this quest today. It took me a few years but I managed to do it.

Edited by Inocudom, 01 October 2020 - 11:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users