HowHigh.qst -- 7/2014 update

• Please log in to reply
365 replies to this topic

#31 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:01 PM

Okay completed up to level 7. I did find the dark world. Pretty niffy to have it setup like that. It took me a while to figure it out. I also got the book but I can't find the hammer. Also, is the area accessible to the SW one screen by level 8?

#32 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:30 PM

I found the secret passage to the dark world one more time
Here you got ... some screens ... !HERE!

that fairy is no working - better buy medicine
if entering the dark world you'll find a bottle going left all way to the end!

#33 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:31 PM

that screen is kind of an outdoor room from level four or five. I really should get rid of that as it didn't work, conceptually versus actually. is level eight too easy?

edit: regarding screenshots 1-5 from Vravelo...
1- no fill up.
2- no climbing out.
3- yes, that's the screen.
4- yes, I changed that tile. oops. the Dark World is something I'm hoping somebody else will do. Maybe Mayembe?
5- yes, that's the first Dark screen.

this is fun for me!

Edited by Trudatman, 08 December 2008 - 11:36 PM.

#34 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE(Trudatman @ Dec 8 2008, 10:31 PM) View Post

that screen is kind of an outdoor room from level four or five. I really should get rid of that as it didn't work, conceptually versus actually. is level eight too easy?

edit: regarding screenshots 1-5 from Vravelo...
1- no fill up.
2- no climbing out.
3- yes, that's the screen.
4- yes, I changed that tile. oops. the Dark World is something I'm hoping somebody else will do. Maybe Mayembe?
5- yes, that's the first Dark screen.

this is fun for me!

Trudatman..! have you made any update or fix to this quest lately?????
I'm using the one you posted a while back in here
should I re-download this one more time? or is OK?

#35 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:11 PM

just posted an update this week, but it won't be too different. download it, you should be fine transferring your file over. I don't remember what has been changed since June, mostly because I don't remember much of what happened this year.

edit: okay, another update should hit today (it's uploaded and awaiting staff assistance) that fixes the Dark World graphic error. it isn't what it should be, but it isn't ugly anymore, either. the quest has been very well tested, so there shouldn't be much more to fix. that said, if you find something quirky, holler at your boy!

so, did ms_zelda_lady, FerentzRocks, sctmorgan, Angeal, JPappi pick this quest back up? I like the feedback, keep it coming from anybody who plays it at all.

and I hereby challenge V to beat me to a perfectly full screenshot of all keys, cash, items and weapons.

Edited by Trudatman, 09 December 2008 - 03:56 PM.

#36 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:18 PM

Yup. I am currently playing it. Everytime I think I'm stuck I manage to figure it out. I go days at a time where I don't have time to play (pesky real world, I'm old and have kids), so, if you don't hear from me, it's not that I've thrown in the towel.

The quest is very creatively done thus far. I like quests with a sense of humor. It's pretty addictive. It's also pretty hard. The last thing I did was get the bow, and the key that I can get with the bow, so now I can advance further into L4.

#37 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:15 PM

and you can go access a weapon that will help, a lot, too.

edit: think you could post this quote below as a review at http://www.purezc.co...ge=quests&id=65 for me?
QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Dec 9 2008, 04:18 PM) View Post
....Everytime I think I'm stuck I manage to figure it out....The quest is very creatively done thus far. I like quests with a sense of humor. It's pretty addictive. It's also pretty hard....

Edited by Trudatman, 09 December 2008 - 05:18 PM.

#38 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:42 PM

Yup. I'll include that. I usually wait until I'm done with a quest before I review it, or at least close to done, so I may go a little further first, but I'll definitely put that in.

I should play quite a bit over the weekend as my wife is going to go do the Christmas shopping. icon_smile.gif I pretty much won't enter a retail establishment between Thanksgiving and the end of the year. I can't stand it.

#39 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:24 PM

awesome. thanks for your time, duder.

#40 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE(Trudatman @ Dec 9 2008, 11:11 AM) View Post

and I hereby challenge V to beat me to a perfectly full screenshot of all keys, cash, items and weapons.

mmm?? well I'll do that tomorrow or late today

See you feeling better now, since many players got involved !
thanks goodness , me too I feel a lot better now since we have elite players fighting!!!

ms zelda lady FerentzRocks sctmorgan Angeal those are my blood icon_thumbsup.gif

#41 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

OK, finally asking for some more help here. I found the cellphone, but it doesn't seem to allow me to access any new areas. What I think I need next is the dynamite (superbomb I assume), the L2 sword, and the location of L5. Not finding much though.

#42 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:39 PM

What build this uses again? 1.90? Is it ok if we play it on 2.10 though?

#43 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Dec 9 2008, 09:13 PM) View Post

OK, finally asking for some more help here. I found the cellphone, but it doesn't seem to allow me to access any new areas. What I think I need next is the dynamite (superbomb I assume), the L2 sword, and the location of L5. Not finding much though.

I remember getting those super bombs on the outside(over world) and when entering some rooms
some lady give for free (one super bomb every time you meet her)
------ hope Trudatman come with some help ----

Christian!! What build this uses again? 1.90? Is it ok if we play it on 2.10 though?
Christian now this is weird, I started playing this with v2.10 then at some point was stuck
and changed to 2.11 or 740? - after a while changed back to V2.10 and is working ok.. so far!

#44 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:37 AM

wait, one lady shouldn't give infinite super bombs! that's a bug type of thing. it's for 1.90, use that so the enemies are right and the trigger/warp spots are correct. 2.1 is stable, but glitchy; just download 1.90 for this and it'll be great fun. if you have the first four level-beaten symbols, you should be able to access the smith's work. the cellphone and hammer mostly just allow different travel; much like my real telephone, it's usually not helping. you are at the hardest part, except maybe the first enemy in dungeon two, John. explore. burn, bomb, shoot, cut, play, call, throw and swear. sorry I wasn't around to help tonight (oh, no, six hours away from here!).... it makes me smiley to think lots of people play this quest; yay! holler.

edit: first to post a full menu/item/weapon/keys/etc screenshot (go for high quality, so we can use it to replace those craptastic shots from 2002) wins a prize. yep. a real prize. go!

other great screenshots could earn the prize, too, I guess. so get on it! only if you want to.

Edited by trudatman, 24 July 2012 - 01:42 PM.

#45 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

edit: first to post a full menu/item/weapon/keys/etc screenshot (go for high quality, so we can use it to replace those craptastic shots from 2002) wins a prize. yep. a real prize. go!

other great screenshots could earn the prize, too, I guess. so get on it! only if you want to.
WOW!! this start to boiling hot!
but I'm not to motivated to run for any prizes since those screens posted by me,
that was my best I still owe you one shot with all my inventory,, that's for today
when I come back from the dentist (If I return alive of course) ...LOL

Edited by vravelo, 10 December 2008 - 11:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users