Photo

The Legend of Zelda: The Fort Knights

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Rating (12 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate this quest?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:05 PM

Now that is unusual.
That item is just placed there as a normal item, it's not scripted there or anything.

Maybe I will script it there, see what happens.
Very unusual.

I see you found the Lv2 Sword ok then icon_smile.gif

Oh and urr, if you find any more bugs like that that make you, say, invulnerable (well, that last one actually gave you 600 health or something like that) or an infinite heart loop, would you mind PM'ing me them rather than posting them in here?
I'd rather keep them on the down-low until I can get them fixed ASAP really.

Not that I don't appreciate the help, I really do, you've picked up far more bugs than anyone else (well, at the exclusion of me obviously) thanks a lot icon_smile.gif
You're in the credits at the end by the way =P

Edited by Joe123, 16 December 2007 - 01:06 PM.

#32 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:09 PM

Er, sorry about that. These bugs really don't keep it from being an amazing quest though. Truly, for a 2 week quest this is extremely good. But now I'm lost. I've explored everywhere and cannot find the Roc's Cape. Is it in the 4th area?

#33 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:20 PM

Yes it is icon_smile.gif

From the Volcano entrance to Tasmerat Roots, go right, down, left. Should be able to sort it out.

And that's ok, I've fixed the bugs now I think. I'm just having a looksee whether the HCP one in that Tasmerat screen is sorted out yet.
Better that you point them out here than not at all eh =P

I missed your post, sorry CC, must've posted at the same time.
I'm glad you like my quest, I will definately get to playing yours, I downloaded it and was going to play it on 679 out of laziness and because it was already open, but it wouldn't get past the intro, so I shall have to blow the dust off of 2.10.2 and get it running sometime soon icon_biggrin.gif

I do apologize that the bosses were ruined for you.
Did the Odentia Knight still run ok?
I'm going to post an updated version with the boss scripts working once I get a reply from Gleeok, so if you want to fight them (the Commander Knight is quite challenging icon_biggrin.gif) then you'll be able to do so there, you can cheat and run through to them or whatever if you want to =P.

That silly HCP just won't go away icon_frown.gif
I'll have to put it in a chest I think.
OK, works fine now it's an chest.

Edited by Joe123, 16 December 2007 - 01:27 PM.

#34 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:38 PM

Beat it, very nice game. 5/5 for a two week quest. I'd suggest touching up a few bugs (boss in particular) and submitting to the database.

2 down 3 to go! I'm loving this contest.

#35 Akkabus

Akkabus

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:21 AM

well, that's four hours of the night gone. this is an amazing quest; i downloaded it and couldn't stop playing until i beat it.

5 stars!

Edited by Akkabus, 17 December 2007 - 04:16 AM.

#36 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:36 AM

Well I am definately glad people are enjoying my quest, and thankyou to everyone for the ratings icon_smile.gif

I'm afraid the dungeon boss bug is still persistent though.
I've also fixed a few more bugs from Akkabus and my friend, so I'll add another update sometime in the next few hours (perhaps).

EDIT: OK, I've fixed (hopefully) the boss bug, along with all of Akkabus' bugs a few others.

Edited by Joe123, 17 December 2007 - 12:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users