Screen Rebirth Announcements

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Professor Bedwetter

Professor Bedwetter

Strangers when we meet

• Members

Posted 24 April 2023 - 06:23 PM

This thread shall serve as the official and primary thread for updates to and discussion of Screen Rebirth.

The first update? Screen Rebirth is back! Once a month we will be posting a screen that you, the people, can reimagine in any way you see fit and submit it in a contest of skill and imagination.

Please check out the Official Rules before submitting and the Official Schedule to know when the contest will be running!

We are very open to ideas and discussions about Screen Rebirth and we would love to hear from you, the people.

• Anthus, Taco Chopper, Shane and 2 others like this

#2 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 04 December 2023 - 01:48 PM

Hello all,

I apologize for the state of Screen Rebirth (no new screens or updates) over the last several months. Without getting into the specific reasons for his departure, Zack (Professor Bedwetter, Hubydweyer) decided to relinquish his role many months ago. I do not have the time or bandwidth to run this contest solo, and have put handling this issue on the backburner for quite some time. This is my fault and I apologize again for the lack of communication.

Without Zack, I will also be giving up my role. 

If you are interested in continuing this contest, please contact me (PM or Discord is fine) and I will forward anyone who is interested to the site moderators. Alternatively, the site moderators may decide to fill this role themselves. I am happy to help with on-boarding of any new contest staff who need to be shown how the back-end of the contest operates.

Thank you!

• Rambly, Twilight Knight, Taco Chopper and 3 others like this

#3 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 February 2024 - 01:54 AM

Hi everyone, as per this announcement I will be taking over Screen Rebirth hosting duties for 2024. Thanks again to Mitch and Zack for running it last year.

Please refer to the Official Rules before submitting - either in this forum's dropbox or in the events dropbox on the PureZC Discord server - and the 2024 Schedule to see when the important dates for the contests are.

Thanks!

#4 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 22 February 2024 - 08:52 PM

Hi everyone, just a heads up that we only have two entries for Screen Rebirth 7 ahead of the polling on Monday!

• Twilight Knight likes this

#5 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 22 March 2024 - 07:23 PM

Hi everyone, just a heads up that we only have one submission for Screen Rebirth 8 ahead of the polling on Monday!

#6 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 24 March 2024 - 04:48 PM

Finally was able to finish my submission. Great base screen by Rambly!

• Taco Chopper likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users