Photo

Secrets by Joelmacool

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Questions! (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate the quest out of 5. (5 = Good, 1 = Bad)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How was the story?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How were the puzzles? (Explain please)

Vote

#1 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

JMC

• Members

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

Feel free to play 

What you need to get in order to 100% the Expo Submission:

DISCLAIMER: To those who have already downloaded the quest and started playing, Eddy has found a gamebreaking bug in Level 3. The updated file should have fixed this issue. Please update your quest file if you have already started to play through it.
  • Shane, Eddy and Jared like this

#2 Eddy

Eddy

"The Hylian Champion"

• Database Staff

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:56 AM

Nice to see this appearing again, I had fun playing this one! The overworld felt quite limited due to all the barriers everywhere, but I guess that's expected knowing how you don't like to show off too much, so that's not much of a problem. The 3 dungeons were quite fun to play and I really like the Stray Fairy idea taken from Majora's Mask. I think you should probably make them stationary though, since they seem to fly off into the walls quite often and I have to wait to pick them up. Or you could make it so that you can collect them with the boomerang, but that would probably break other things. Anyways, I already gave bug reports and other weird things IRL so I won't go into that, but nice to see you're fixing them up already.

As for the polls, went with a solid 5/5. Really loved this and I can't wait to play the completed version when it gets done! I generally don't care much for stories in ZC, so you can see where I voted there, and I found the puzzles to be a bit on the easy side.

• Joelmacool likes this

#3 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

Going to stream this there now. 

• Joelmacool likes this

#4 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:13 PM

Rate the quest out of 5. (5 = Good, 1 = Bad)

4: Because you lost 1 point. That's a meme I'll never let go.  

How was the story?

Other (Explain): "Heh heh heh"

How were the puzzles? (Explain please)

Easy: Because most of them were easy block puzzles. All you make are easy block puzzles. :D

• Joelmacool and Dimentio like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users