Jackass Quest revived

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lemmy Koopa

Lemmy Koopa

We are the champions

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:57 AM

I've been working on my JackAss quest again, and I renamed it to CKY - Landspeed.
I'm gonna change the storyline a little bit too.

The quest still contains the beginning playable cafateria scene, but with changed dialoge. Link is no longer "Bam's Son". To be honest, I've grown tired of Bam. I've made Link's attitude a little more mature too.
It also still contains the country road, and of coarse, HellView.
When you get stuck somewhere, think of an item to use to get passed the place.

I've added a dungeon finally.
The dungeon is called "The Limo", where you get Roc's Feather, or in this case, Micheal Jordan's shoes, and 1 out of the 6 triforce fragments.

All places I've made are accessable. The limo is entered by obtaining a key hidden somewhere in Hellview.

I've also added some short soundclips to add to the comedy.
Lines like
"Where's the beef?" (I made this one fat character kind of a main enemy character, and he always has beefless hambergers and says the old Wendy's line "Where's the beef!?")
"Yo dude" From Skate or Die 2, said by the greenhaired guy that's supposed to look like Lester from SOD.
"Hey" used as a friendly hello when walking in a house. Clip from Jim from Mission Hill from a random episode.
And there's one I can't mention, because it's way way too golden, and it'll just spoil the humor, but I'll say this, it's in the limo.

Also keep in mind that this quest could be offensive. Like how there's a "fatty clinic" (I mean seriously, I have a little gut so don't cry.) and there's a grey guy named Bob who hates every existing thing and catagory or things, and could be considered as a "racist" though I cencored the text.

Anyways
Here's the quest:
http://www.box.net/shared/kbo7b8uun0
You'll need a beta of 2.5 that's capable of playing build 339 quests.

#2 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:17 PM

What do I do after the limo? So far this is a very, very enjoyable quest. I love the graphics, the music and the custom items! I also like how you represented the different types of octoroks with the people sprites (gotta love the chili-pepper guy!). Finally, the limo scene with [spoilers] Samuel Jackson and his famous snakes line [/spoilers] was perfect! icon_lol.gif I can't wait for you to update this quest! icon_thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users