Ganon Doesn't Know When to Quit

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:49 PM

I played through the game and beat it, final dungeon and all. How you ask? Well, I cheated icon_twisted.gif . I used 'no walls' cheat to walk through the walls in the impassable wall in the collapsing Lost Woods and I edited the starting point at Ganon's Castle so I wouldn't get stuck in the entrance. I know the cheat codes, if you want them, then PM me, I don't think I should post them in case its against the rules or something.

#17 diannew

diannew

• Members

Posted 18 May 2007 - 07:44 AM

Stuck in the same place as the rest of you, except for whoever used cheats. Will wait until an update arrives.

#18 firecrystal

firecrystal

• Members

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:16 AM

Hi, I didn't die, but I'm a n00b and don't know how to update quests you've already put up for download, and yeah, I didn't password anyything, so the cheats are very much open for discussion. Did the varying levels of difficulty matter? Also, since when is the first level the fourth one?

Edited by firecrystal, 20 May 2007 - 02:41 AM.

#19 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:52 AM

Yeah, I noticed the level 1/4 thingy too... but it looks like the temple of time is being used as level 3 Still doesn't explain the missing levels.

Did the difficulty matter? Yeah, a bit, but in my opinion, they should be recategorized as "Very easy" "easy" and "medium" To make it really challenging, you might even offer up different dungeon items that allow access to completely different parts of the world... parts that you can make more difficult on your own. On the easier settings, those areas are inaccessible. You might even use the 4 triforce piece rule on the easier quests and something like 6 or the full 8 on harder quests. A room with 2 blue darknuts, 2 blue wizzrobes, and two blue... um... whatever those boomerang guys are.... anyway... that's a harder room to conquer than... say... 6 of any of those three by themselves.

The most difficult area I think I have ever faced in my zelda gaming experience had to be an overworld that had red wizzrobes coming out of the edges of the screen like the moblins often do in the forest. Can you imagine trying to defeat those red wizzrobes in the overworld when they are not firing their beams at the same time? And you don't have the mirror shield or even a white sword? It's a minefield!

Somebody is bound to know how to edit quests that have been submitted. Either get with a moderator or have a quest guru PM you.

#20 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:13 AM

If you never made to ganon castle,, you don't know how hard this game is...!
is very full of all kind of monsters,, even then headed dragons trowing fire all over
golden spiders hard to kill, etc etc -- real difficult
when entering this castle, press control key and get out before you get frozen
if this happen to you, click quit -confirm yes at the question and then press continue
holding control key and pressing cursor down, if you got out, then come back inn
and the game will play normal
to get away from the collapsing woods temple -- use the flute or ocarina_
I know this flute is on ganon castle -- but you can get it in the same collapsing woods temple
HOW?? you asked? jeje,, read what the owner said about this quest .. READ!
if you still can't figure it out,, just pm me,, ----V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users