"Easy quest" help

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:14 PM

Does anybody know where to magic shield, I can't find it anywhere icon_sorry.gif and the lynels are starting to get to me... Please and thanks.

-Turb

#2 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:46 AM

Can anyone tell me how to get this quest opened. I only have a textfile and tried everything Changed the extension but no luck WHo can tell me what to do. The quest sounds interesting but I can not playu.

Edited by Han, 15 April 2007 - 04:47 AM.

#3 Dorian

Dorian

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:12 AM

go to folder options and check show extensions of known format (or someting like that)
then name the file (F2) "easy quest.qst" then confirm the change of extension by clicking yes

you can also open it in with note pad and do : file > save as, type : all, name : "esay quest .qst" OK/save

#4 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE(Dorian @ Apr 15 2007, 10:12 AM) View Post

go to folder options and check show extensions of known format (or someting like that)
then name the file (F2) "easy quest.qst" then confirm the change of extension by clicking yes

you can also open it in with note pad and do : file > save as, type : all, name : "esay quest .qst" OK/save

I tried saving as easy quest.qst in the note pad, but it doesn't work! icon_unsettled.gif And I don't see anything that says show extensions of known format. icon_confused.gif

Edited by Pokegamer1989, 15 April 2007 - 10:51 AM.

#5 Dorian

Dorian

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:15 AM

download it here that will be much easier

#6 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:52 AM

Thanks, Dorian. icon_wink.gif BTW, this quest isn't as easy as I though it would be. icon_neutral.gif
I haven't been able to find a magic shield or a blue ring in this quest. icon_thumbsdown.gif

Edited by Pokegamer1989, 15 April 2007 - 01:19 PM.

#7 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:37 PM

Alright, heres the info. I still can't find the magic shield, but instead I found the mirror shield in level. 7. The blue ring is inside level. 8 (at least I think that was level 8, it was unnamed but had a triforce piece.) I found ganon's lair but I can't find the trigger to reveal the entrance. Can any of you help me?

-Turb

#8 jambo

jambo

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:06 PM

i can't figure out how to activate the trigger either. i don't know what all is included in this quest, but i have all pieces of the triforce. is there a big wallet? maybe one of the crystals will help.

Edited by jambo, 16 April 2007 - 03:21 PM.

#9 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:15 PM

Have I missed the hookshot?? I am up to level 4, and it seems I need it to do anything

#10 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:05 AM

mmm...!
I wonder how that player made up to level seven???
at level one,, you get nothing,, on level two you just get the blue candle,,
level three you get the white sword,, NOW FOR THE GOOD PART!!
to go level four you need to remove a green ghost statue which is blocking the way
this only can be done with the magical wand, found only on level six or seven...!
how in the hell you made to level seven?? without the wand??????
after level three,,, how did you make to level four???
can you tell me how?? cause I'm stocked and can't go any further
maybe adioboy could answer this question??
thanks ----V

#11 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:19 PM

Umm... icon_confused2.gif
Taking from your explaination, I'm assuming you haven't beaten Level 3, yet. (Collecting the Triforce Piece.) The wand is necessary to complete Level 3. You probably stopped after getting the sword. In Level 3, you will get both the White Sword and the wand. After getting the sword, you go to the area in level 3 where two big asterix (*) like things are blocking your path, and cut them down with your new sword. Finish up the rest of dungeon 3 and you will end up with the wand.

#12 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 02 June 2007 - 08:46 PM

to open up the entrance to ganons castle you have to blow the whistle at around the top of the screen the same place where you see the entrance just at the top i would put a screenshot but my computer "the one with the quest on it" it has a bad virus

and there is no magic shield in the game sorry about that i was having problems getting the sprite to work with magic shield

and yes the hookshot is at level 4

and yes where you found the blue ring that is level 8 sorry about that not naming it

no there is no wallet and you cant buy the crystals sorry

but i am making a remake of this quet whill will be alot easier and using PTU tileset so it should look great and remade doungens and it wont be as hard if there are any other questions just ask me (^^)v

EDIT:by the way has anyone ever made it to ganons castle in my quest?

Edited by Adioboy, 02 June 2007 - 09:46 PM.

#13 Turbon714

Turbon714

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:28 PM

I've made it to Ganon's Castle in my old save file, but seeing that it got deleted, I haven't yet. I'm on Level 4 at the moment on my restarted save file. I'm going to play at this moment though so that might quickly change... icon_lol.gif

EDIT: I deem this quest unbeatable . icon_evil.gif I have a question, Adioboy, did you actually play through your quest before submitting it? It was quite a stunt you pulled there in Ganon's Castle with your three double ringed Patras with all their babies firing unblockable fireballs at you!!! icon_glare.gif icon_aggravated.gif icon_mad.gif With the best equipment possible in the game and a red potion, I was STILL unable to kill more than one of them!! I had fought through 8 levels overpopulated with overpowered enemies and at the last dungeon, you cut me off with the impossible task... If you find these boss monsters easy and think I'm just overreacting then, please, record a video of you beating them and show me so I can be proven wrong. But to me now thats the last straw, I'm done. I'm finished playing this quest. icon_thumbsdown.gif

Edited by Turbon714, 03 June 2007 - 01:46 AM.

#14 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:03 AM

im sorry you found the game really hard and you didnt like it this was my first quest ive made and yes i hvae made it through the game

about the patras just kill one at a time if you kill one patra when you die and go back there will only be 2 left and do it again until you kill all 3 (but you need to buy a potion every time)

like i said im making a remake of the quest and i will fix all the hard enemies and "impossible" bosses

EDIT: did you get the magic sword?

EDIT:oh yea vravelo you know you get the boomerang on level one right you said you get nothing

Edited by Adioboy, 03 June 2007 - 09:05 AM.

#15 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:30 AM

turbon717, thanks man!
you told me the wand was at level3, even so its took me the whole day to find it!!!
OMG! in front of my nose and didn't see it,
didn't know I have to kill all enemies in the room, so the last one yield the wand!!
jejeje,, always avoiding any fight!
adioboy said the boomerang is on levl1, need to go back and re-check all again
thanks all ----V

turbon717 don't be discouraged man!
audioboy is right somehow when he said this is an easy quest!!
use the clock, and you'll never die, just that easy
---V

Edited by vravelo, 03 June 2007 - 06:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users