• Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:25 AM

Thanks. :D

#32 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

Where's the boomerang?  I am stuck in Tidal Sanctum, and there is a switch that needs the boomerang.  There is also a locked door past the dried up pool that needed you to complete a block puzzle.  HELP!!!

#33 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:47 PM

Does you need the boomerang? I think you'll find that there's a goriya in that room that's more than happy to provide the boomerang needed to solve the puzzle. ;)

Edit: That's assuming you're in the room I think you are. You need the flippers to reach the room, on the left side of the dungeon. If you haven't found that room, you should head over there.

#34 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:49 PM

Actually, its not the boomerang I needed.  I was actually just about to edit my post because I found the key that I needed.  Thanks for replying so quickly, though!

#35 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:51 PM

No problem! I try to respond as quickly as I can here. Don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck again!

#36 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

Well I beat Tidal Sanctum.  BTW, the puzzle with the Goriya's boomerang was really clever.  Just got to Magma Sanctum.  Want to get Rose out of that hole as quickly as possible!

#37 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:41 PM

Did I miss the White Sword?  I already beat level one, so I'm worried that it might only be accessible during daytime, not evening.  If it can be found, please do not tell me where it is.  I just want to know if I can still get it.

#38 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:47 PM

The level 2 sword can be found any time. In the evening, one of NPCs hint at its location. So you can talk to them, or...

Spoiler

#39 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:47 PM

Thanks for the tip!  I'm glad I somehow resisted the temptation to open the spoiler box.

#40 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

Jeez, I feel like I'm asking way too many questions. Whatever.

Is the Blue Tunic/Ring in this quest?  I'm having a bit of trouble with the "Circling Annoyance".

Edited by CyberGamer1539, 12 May 2015 - 09:17 PM.

#41 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:51 PM

No blue tunic. Kracko isn't too difficult once you get his timing down; it's mostly just standing still, firing arrows at the right moment, and occasionally moving. If it's too tough, you can go grab a potion back down by the beach. How many heart containers do you have right now? You can have up to twelve. Also there's no such thing as too many questions, I'm more than happy to help answer them!

#42 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:59 PM

Right now I have 11 heart containers.  Well I should probably search for the last one now...

#43 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:03 AM

I imagine the one that you're missing is probably located in the pond outside the Magma Sanctum. That's the most frequently missed one. The others are in fairly obvious locations, four on Palm Island, two in the Heavens, and the rest in dungeons or mini-dungeons.

#44 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:53 PM

I actually found that HC by complete chance.  I was searching for the second key to Magma Sanctum, and when I was swimming across that pool I accidentally dove.  I already got the 2 in the heavens, and I'm pretty sure I got all on Palm Island.  Is one of them in Sky Tower, because I haven't gone through that dungeon yet.  I doubt it, because I'm pretty sure that it's the final dungeon.

#45 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:48 PM

There's one heart container at the end of the Sky Tower, because although it is the final dungeon, you fight the final boss elsewhere. Just to double check, do you have all these heart containers on Palm Island? There's the one in the pond (which I know you have), one behind a bombable wall in the middle of the island, one inside a cracked boulder near the upper right of the island, below the mountain though, and at the top of the island, one screen to the left of the entrance to the Heavens. Then there's the two in the Heavens you already have, then one inside Tidal Sanctum, Magma Sanctum, and the Ice Caverns. If you have all those, you should be at twelve hearts, and the ones in the Cloudtop Sanctum and Sky Tower are the only ones left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users