MECHANICS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 25 October 2021 - 09:59 AM

The Whistle has been updated for getting rid of temporary sword jinxes in the 1st and 2nd Quests in review versions for Alpha 99 Nightly 10/21/2021 to bring it more in line with The Legend of Zelda.  I still would like to get proper dropsets and 10th Enemy has the Bomb done when time permits.  I will not be doing passing through solid walls and blocks though as they're kinda taboo.

The decision to add this mechanic to the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Quests as well as any 6th Quests are up to the individual creators, as I have no control over them (or I should).  Their decisions should be respected as theirs.

-James

#2 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 31 October 2021 - 08:14 PM

Through a council-like vote, the 3rd and 4th Quests have been overwhelmingly approved for the Whistle upgrade since some of the original creators are AWOL. .The 5th and 6th candidates will still be left to their creators for the decision since they are still active.

The test versions of the 3rd and 4th Quest can now be picked up on the ZCO Discord if anyone's interested. They work with the latest nightly.

EDIT 2:. Quests moved to dev discussion in the ZCO Discord for now. I am currently implementing it in HoF's 4th and discussing it for the 5th.

-James
  • Magi_Hero and Bagu like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MECHANICS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users