Photo

Enemy of the Year 2017: One-Winged Spurnlunky

Spurdlunky - Evan20000 ywkls

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Enemy of the Year 2017: One-Winged Spurnlunky (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Overall

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:02 AM

Welcome to Enemy of the Year 2017: One-Winged Spurdlunky!

Welcome to Enemy of the Year 2017, the Final EotY, and just as fashionably late as the other ones. Lets see who is the winner of the final year of Enemy of the Month:

• Best Overall Enemy

YouTube Videos
To watch all these enemies in action without downloading any of the enemies, click on the following videos below:

EotM #27: One-Winged Angel - ywkls

EotM #28: Spurdlunky - Evan20000 (Part 1) (Part 2)

The Enemies
Here are all the enemies for this month.

One-Winged Angel - ywkls

Vceto0z.png

• Description: My interpretation of a certain super-boss from a famous video game series who will stop at nothing to destroy you. Warning! This boss is definitely unfair!

Spurdlunky - Evan20000

Supersized Spiteder                     Ol' Bitey                                                          Sir 'Squatch

fnzLspT.png MYrCsff.png hjhLgXZ.png

Final Boss

• Description:  This is the final EotM, and the theme is final boss. What's the final boss of making enemies? Making a quest! It's still very rough, and I want to do expand a bit before submitting to the DB. There's also glaring issues like the subscreen text being plain wrong, but I plan on fixing these ultimately minor issues before the full release. Think of this as an early open beta of Spurdlunky. It's hard as balls right now and only has the difficulty setting, so if you're wanting an easy mode, wait for the DB release.

Now vote for your favorites and we'll see who will be leading into the finals of EotY 2017. 

#2 ywkls

ywkls

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:42 PM

My creation versus an entire quest? (I voted me, because I'm slightly prejudiced in its favor, plus I didn't play the quest.)

in all seriousness, I expect Evan to win this one; only because it's so over the top.

• NewJourneysFire likes this

#3 Dimentio

Dimentio

Procrastinator at heart

• Members

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

Okay, jokes over, it's been a good run, I'm going vote for an actual enemy this time.

Edited by Dimentio, 18 February 2018 - 05:27 PM.

• ywkls likes this

#4 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:34 PM

Just a note, I'm aware of the typo in Evan's submission in case anybody caught on to that. I'd change it, but I wouldn't want it negatively effecting the poll or anything like that. A moderator is more than welcome to make any necessary changes on my behalf though. 

#5 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:58 AM

24 more hours to vote. 

#6 NewJourneysFire

NewJourneysFire

Deified

• Contributors

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:02 AM

Quest did it, sorry enemy!