Photo

TLOZ - Le Monde Inconnu (The Unknown World)

zelda linkael link kasuto le monde inconnu the unknown world dance of remembrance tiles dor tiles open world

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

I spoke about this on one of the messages, but I will try to clarify.

Spoiler

Thanks ,i try to look more.

#32 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:35 PM

Okay !

To clarify, I love to hide things, so do not be surprised to see that even a bomb bag is hidden somewhere. This is an important tip in this game. Watch and search everywhere. Especially in the dungeons.

In the first dungeon you will find two plaques on walls. The first plaque is very important, it evokes that there are secret walls in this temple.

Edited by Dark Linkael, 02 August 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#33 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:40 PM

Okay !

To clarify, I love to hide things, so do not be surprised to see that even a bomb bag is hidden somewhere. This is an important tip in this game. Watch and search everywhere. Especially in the dungeons.

I love to explore and find stuff and sometimes it is easy to miss something.

I really like your design style in the quest

Edited by judasrising, 02 August 2017 - 01:41 PM.

#34 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

This game will be made for you. Even if it will take a few more years to finish it.

Thank you, I am delighted to know that you like my design style!

• judasrising likes this

#35 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:02 PM

This game will be made for you. Even if it will take a few more years to finish it.

Thank you, I am delighted to know that you like my design style!

Your style is really wonderfull for the player and i know it takes time to finish it. i am making a quest myself and using DoRHybrid tileset

#36 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:08 PM

DoR is very good style to create a game. You make the right choice!

#37 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

DoR is very good style to create a game. You make the right choice!

Yes i love the tileset and i spent now allmost 2 years and i dont know when it is finished,i have my ideas and i find new ideas allmost everyday but many ideas falls

off since i cant script and have to find other ways to do it.Thanks to many other users on this site i have really wonderfull things to show when i release a demo

#38 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

It's the same for me, I have ideas that come to me quite regularly. Of course, it can increase the work to finish the game, but it's always better to make the game richer and exciting. Let yourself be guided by your beautiful ideas, even if your game needs to come out later. The final result is the most important.

I have a weak point, even if I do pretty well. This is the use of scripts. I am unable to create scripts, but I managed to change some of them not too complicated.

• judasrising likes this

#39 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

It's the same for me, I have ideas that come to me quite regularly. Of course, it can increase the work to finish the game, but it's always better to make the game richer and exciting. Let yourself be guided by your beautiful ideas, even if your game needs to come out later. The final result is the most important.

I have a weak point, even if I do pretty well. This is the use of scripts. I am unable to create scripts, but I managed to change some of them not too complicated.

Yes i allmost everyday test some ideas and just do the test takes time.I have some complicated scripts that makes my file unique and for the player a adventure

that is my goal and i enjoy to build the quest even it takes long time.

#40 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:48 PM

It is good to be ambitious for his game and to take pleasure in building. Lead your project at the end of its adventure. I would be curious to see your work once your demo ready.

• judasrising likes this

#41 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:50 PM

It is good to be ambitious for his game and to take pleasure in building. Lead your project at the end of its adventure. I would be curious to see your work once your demo ready.

Thank you for your kind words ,i can send a demo when it is ready.I still test some ideas.

#42 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

Yes of course ! But take your time to make a demo perfectly playable and without errors. It will show the players that you are very serious in your work.

All the playable part in my demo date 2008, but I added a lot of ideas. It was to enrich the game and the future demo. The bomb bag for example is one thing I added later.

• judasrising likes this

#43 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:56 AM

Hi

I now found the bomb bag and have some bombs but i cant use bombs

it does not allow me to select bombs at all to B button or A button.

Bbag.png

#44 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:04 AM

Hmmm... I think I know what the reason for this bug. It is like the absence of the sword and the bottle automatically equipped as soon as they are in the inventory. I corrected that last night, it should be good. Otherwise, you tried to move the cursor in all directions to try to reach the bomb?

#45 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:14 AM

Hmmm... I think I know what the reason for this bug. It is like the absence of the sword and the bottle automatically equipped as soon as they are in the inventory. I corrected that last night, it should be good. Otherwise, you tried to move the cursor in all directions to try to reach the bomb?

I downloade the updated file last night so you have a newer file that i should download? yes i tried move the cursor and cant select bombs.

i can try download the file again if you corrected it after i downloaded last night.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zelda, linkael, link, kasuto, le monde inconnu, the unknown world, dance of remembrance tiles, dor tiles, open world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users