The Legend of Amy Rose 2: Vaati's Wrath

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

But I'll take all these points on board for next projects.

That's a really sound and respectable way of approaching the issues. Take it from me, I've developed a reputation out of controversy, my popular project has been considered one of the best and one of the worst quest to have ever hit Zelda Classic, it was very easy for some members to love it, but equally easy for others to despise it. My quest have been compared to those like a certain Mario game that's unplayable on here. :P

So from experience, I know how it feels to really receive criticism and capitalize on the opportunity. It's too bad I can't say the same thing about gravity that caused my laptop to fall on the ground two nights ago. :(

#32 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

That's a really sound and respectable way of approaching the issues. Take it from me, I've developed a reputation out of controversy, my popular project has been considered one of the best and one of the worst quest to have ever hit Zelda Classic, it was very easy for some members to love it, but equally easy for others to despise it. My quest have been compared to those like a certain Mario game that's unplayable on here. :P

So from experience, I know how it feels to really receive criticism and capitalize on the opportunity. It's too bad I can't say the same thing about gravity that caused my laptop to fall on the ground two nights ago. :(

I know exactly which Mario game you're talking about lol. But yes, I do agree as to what you're talking about.

#33 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Probably for later projects, I'll expand the beta-testing time for about 1-2 weeks so people can find more bugs better that way...

I would suggest that you don't put any time limit on your beta testing phase. Let your testers play the quest thoroughly and report to you. And once you've taken all of their points into consideration and fixed what you agreed needed fixing, you can consider the beta testing to be done.

#34 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

I would suggest that you don't put any time limit on your beta testing phase. Let your testers play the quest thoroughly and report to you. And once you've taken all of their points into consideration and fixed what you agreed needed fixing, you can consider the beta testing to be done.

Or I could follow that method, that works too.

#35 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Have beaten level 6, need flippers for going on. The message is that I should search for them near start in overworld. But the only unvisited area needs long hookshot to reach. I need help to go on. Where´s flippers?

#36 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Have beaten level 6, need flippers for going on. The message is that I should search for them near start in overworld. But the only unvisited area needs long hookshot to reach. I need help to go on. Where´s flippers?

Near the start point, there should be a lake with a Silver Arrow marker on the left wall. Shoot that and a raft path should open up, travel across that and you should find the mini dungeon where the flippers is located at.

#37 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

Near the start point, there should be a lake with a Silver Arrow marker on the left wall. Shoot that and a raft path should open up, travel across that and you should find the mini dungeon where the flippers is located at.

Ahhh, found the marker, thanks alot

#38 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

Ahhh, found the marker, thanks alot

No problem, glad I could help :D

#39 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

I just finished Level 7 and still only have 8 bombs. I read in the topic that bomb upgrades are sold in certain shops. Since I got the lens I have been all over looking for the shops and cannot find anything. Could I please gets some hints on where to look? Thanks

#40 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:44 PM

I just finished Level 7 and still only have 8 bombs. I read in the topic that bomb upgrades are sold in certain shops. Since I got the lens I have been all over looking for the shops and cannot find anything. Could I please gets some hints on where to look? Thanks

You have to finish Level 8 first to get the bomb upgrade. It's in the shop blocked by darker grey stones which you need the item from Level 8 to access. Also, one other bomb upgrade is found to the left of where you find the Magic Shield in the White Sword cave in the Southern Chaos Ruins.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 02 December 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#41 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

I don't know what the earlier hullaboo was about, but this is  one damn fine quest...I am about to explore level 6 at this point, and this has been a very enjoyable gaming experience!!  Nice job, Eddy!    :eng101:

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 03 December 2013 - 11:04 AM.

#42 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

I don't know what the earlier hullaboo was about, but this is  one damn fine quest...I am about to explore level 6 at this point, and this has been a very enjoyable gaming experience!!  Nice job, Eddy!    :eng101:

Thanks! Glad you're really enjoying it!

#43 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Where are the flippers at?

#44 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

Where are the flippers at?

You have to clear Level 6 before heading here.

#45 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

Thank you EddyTheOliveria for the help you gave me about the bomb upgrades. I tried to do a quote but it would not work for me. I have finished the game and enjoyed it.

Avalee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users