• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:01 PM

https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=703

So after many years of being a member of this community, I finally released a quest. If anybody has any questions on where to go or what to do, ask away and I'll try to answer back to the best of my ability.

• Lüt, Epsalon ZX and Lordkronos like this

#2 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:41 PM

https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=703

So after many years of being a member of this community, I finally released a quest. If anybody has any questions on where to go or what to do, ask away and I'll try to answer back to the best of my ability.

I Started a Walktrough of your Quest and Stuck already in the Mall i Found a Ghoma but have no Bow the Old man said two Equips pro Level but i think i didnt found one if dont count the child and the hearth pice :D

On the Overworld the ways are Blocked but i Have the Letter and blue candle + Arows and several Heart pices.

To your Quest its a Nice one so far I like Random Quests who you never know what comes next.by the way i Hope in Links House was in the Second floor nothing Important :D

#3 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

Second floor in Link's house is inaccessible. Also, the grocery store receiving area does have one more item if you kill the enemies there. As for the bow, it is located in the Alfheim underworld.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 12 November 2019 - 12:51 AM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#4 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:35 AM

Second floor in Link's house is inaccessible. Also, the grocery store receiving area does have one more item if you kill the enemies there. As for the bow, it is located in the Alfheim underworld.

You mean the three meetols who Shot lasers thanks i will look again there i thought i had beaten all ha ha seems Not.

I wonder were the way to Alfheim is i didnt found it. :D

#5 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:08 AM

Did you observe all the bushes in the Nexus? If a bush does not contain an item it will otherwise act as a hint that there is a walkable wall within its vicinity. There are two entrances to Alfheim through walkable walls and two entrances to its dungeon, one part of which will also use walkable walls to hide secrets, so keep that mind.

Also, in retrospect I probably should've edited that one string of the old man's dialogue to be more specific.
In some cases it is not needed to collect everything before proceeding forward. In Neon Park, you can very well take the hook shot from the first cave and save the rest of the caves up until Pentagram Palace.
Last dungeon does not apply for the whole two equipment thing because it has many pieces of equipment. The Lunar Fragments dungeon actually has three but the third one can only be obtained late game when you have a way to deal with death knights. As for The Bone Zone and the Pentagram Palace, they each have one piece of equipment, but I consider them both part of the same level 8.
  • Lordkronos likes this

#6 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 12 November 2019 - 12:42 PM

Did you observe all the bushes in the Nexus? If a bush does not contain an item it will otherwise act as a hint that there is a walkable wall within its vicinity. There are two entrances to Alfheim through walkable walls and two entrances to its dungeon, one part of which will also use walkable walls to hide secrets, so keep that mind.

Also, in retrospect I probably should've edited that one string of the old man's dialogue to be more specific.
In some cases it is not needed to collect everything before proceeding forward. In Neon Park, you can very well take the hook shot from the first cave and save the rest of the caves up until Pentagram Palace.
Last dungeon does not apply for the whole two equipment thing because it has many pieces of equipment. The Lunar Fragments dungeon actually has three but the third one can only be obtained late game when you have a way to deal with death knights. As for The Bone Zone and the Pentagram Palace, they each have one piece of equipment, but I consider them both part of the same level 8.

Good to Know thanks for the Hints i Found Alfheim and the dungeon in the watterfall but i came not far i will look now for the second entrance thanks to your hint i hope i will find it as for my Equipment i found the Lader and buyed a green item as well the blue ring each for 250 rubys :D as for your hint its sounds like there is a way in Neon park aswell yet its funy quest and unique in thie way its seems way more open than it looks like you can easyly feel lost and yet you find sooner or later new ways i found Alien ruins but i dont know the way yet so i think it comes later anyways thanks for the Infos :D

#7 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:02 AM

I think I'm missing a flute. I have 3 triforce pieces and I can't complete alien ruins. Can't remember how many item's I found each level.

• Lordkronos likes this

#8 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:00 AM

I think I'm missing a flute. I have 3 triforce pieces and I can't complete alien ruins. Can't remember how many item's I found each level.

Level 1 Seems have the Lader and the Child Level 2 should defenitely have the Bow. :D

#9 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:06 AM

The boomerang is also in Alfheim if you kill all the goriyas. The whistle and the flight boots (raft) are in treasure chests in Sorrow Castle. In order to get to the Land of Sorrow, you will need the hookshot from Neon Park in order to cross the chasm in the Nexus.
Whether or not you want to pass through all of the Neon Park caves to get its triforce first is up to you. They can get quite brutal and you will most likely die a lot.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 13 November 2019 - 10:10 AM.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#10 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:17 AM

Can't find the Bow. 
Got both the Boomerang and Triforce Piece already.
Found the second entrance....but after pushing all those blocks to make a stairway...seems I can't do anything.
Have the ladder and kid already.

#11 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:25 AM

In the first entrance of Alfheim, there are three secret walkable walls you must pass through in order to reach switches you must flip in order to open up the path in the second entrance. This path will take you to a room of enemies you must kill to get the bow.
  • Epsalon ZX likes this

#12 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:12 AM

Got it. Thanks

Now I'm not sure where to go....Found the new shop....got the Mall Triforce Piece.

There's also a maze path....

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 13 November 2019 - 11:14 AM.

#13 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:31 AM

Here is my Curent Inventar and any Idea how i can activate the switch :D

zc-screen00075.png
zc-screen00076.png

Edited by Lordkronos, 13 November 2019 - 11:42 AM.

#14 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:50 AM

The scene above with the water has a walkable wall on the left side of the wall.
The first entrance with the statues has a statue facing toward another passage and theres a scene above the entrance with a pink sphere touching the left wall that can be pushed to get to another passage.

I'm starting to think that I should have done something to make these parts more easy to figure out, but on the bright side, they should become less frequent the further you get in the quest.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 13 November 2019 - 11:56 AM.

#15 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:58 AM

Maze path?
I have finished both Levels 1 and 2. Not sure where to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users