• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#1 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 02:32 PM

hei guys!
when you have any questions about my quest, power of geduina, than ask me! icon_smile.gif icon_thumbsup.gif
or when you find any bugs... but i hope there are no bugs! icon_rolleyes.gif hm ok tx

#2 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:12 PM

I haven't tried playing it yet, but the ten screenshots you had in your submission along with the 4 in this topic make the quest look very promising. Hopefully people will try it out very soon.

#3 joseph_kerr

joseph_kerr

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:18 PM

The file doesn't unzip, it keeps saying 'file skipped unknown compression method'.

#4 halper

halper

Initiate

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:19 PM

yeah.

I try to extract all files but I get "File skipped unknown compression method."

I really wanna play it, looks like HOD quality!

#5 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:27 PM

Yeah, it won't upzip for me too. That teaches me to try to unzip any zip files submitted to see if they work before processing the submission. Sorry about that. Anyway, just the .qst file won't unzip. You will need to resubmit your quest as an update, but before doing so, check to see if the file that you zip unzips for yourself. If not, then something is corrupting your quest file.

#6 WindStrike

WindStrike

Culex is the bane of my existence.

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:27 PM

Odd... I managed to dl and unzip it fine. I just played through level... and I just wanted to say that even though I can't understand German, or the storyline for that matter, I'm pretty sure that this is better than HoD (Shoelace... your 2-year long quest just got beaten by a 1-year long. No offense there, maybe it's because mudvayne has a lot of spare time, but this quest is just pure awesomeness!). As for bugs... I can only find graphical errors, but it doesn't hinder playing at all. Alright... time to head back to the quest!

Edited by WindStrike, 02 December 2006 - 03:28 PM.

#7 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:30 PM

I am wondering why the quest file in the zip won't extract for me then. Perhaps Winrar simply doesn't like it.

#8 halper

halper

Initiate

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:38 PM

Perhaps it is my system. Do I need to run compatibility mode for an older version of Windows?
I have XP on a 6 month old Dell laptop.

I wonder what Windstrike has, and how he got to unzip successfully.

If not, it might take a while for Mudvayne to fix the quest, and then for somebody to submit and post the update.
Well, at least I get this all for free!

#9 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:45 PM

Try using Winzip. Nathaniel, winrar is for .rar files. Just head to www.winzip.com and download the trial version of Winzip 11.

Ok... I bought myself a super bomb (ow to the money), blew up a giant cracked rock, headed into Todes Verlies... and now I'm stuck on the first screen. I tried bombing, burning, slashing and pushing... but it was to no use.

Edited by WindStrike, 02 December 2006 - 03:46 PM.

#10 halper

halper

Initiate

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:54 PM

Thanks, Windstrike!
(Ignore the PM)

#11 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:55 PM

i used the new winzip trial... i have no other winzip.. i use only winrar, but on this page i must use winzip... i

#12 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:04 PM

Where can I recieve the sword? I'm lost, do not have a clue which direction to head to, besides some givening me a key, and finding a small cave.

#13 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:09 PM

Head south to the beach, and then head east to get the boomerang. Then go back to the southeast part of town and head through that little gap, and then up to the keyhole.

Also, I'm still stuck in the first room of Todes Verlies.

Edited by WindStrike, 02 December 2006 - 05:10 PM.

#14 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:19 PM

Normally zip files unzip fine for me with winrar. I downloaded the newest evaluation version of winzip. I unzipped the file with it, and everything turned out fine.

So in case anyone else needs to know, use winzip, not winrar for extracting the zip file for this quest.

#15 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:27 PM

yea the sword ... you get the sword right of the village, under a grave icon_biggrin.gif and todes verlies is one of the last small dungeons icon_biggrin.gif (i hope you find the first dungeon icon_blink.gif icon_biggrin.gif )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users