The Hero of Dreams

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:07 AM

Here is a Update on my game which I am going to give every so often. Right now I am still working on the seventh level as well as finishing the villages between the levels. I am working on the outside so that it will be playable and ready for testing. All of this will be done by the end of February. I will have more updates as the weeks for forward.

One Note: My demo will not available after February 13th, 2005. I am going to clean out my filespace for some new stuff so, if you want to play the demo of the Hero of Dreams, get it before Feb. 13th. It is located here: http://www.filespace...ace/demoHoD.zip

Edit: Remember to play it on 184 or 2.10 NOT 183

Edited by Shoelace, 30 January 2005 - 12:13 AM.

#17 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 30 January 2005 - 09:35 AM

Where do you begin? In the begining of the game?

#18 Beachlady

Beachlady

Initiate

• Members

Posted 30 January 2005 - 09:39 AM

If this is the same demo as I have, you can only play lv5

It does start in the beginnig..you need to explore before

going to lv5...Shoelace did a great job on this quest demo

have fun

#19 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:35 PM

Oh..I played it already at the expo. It was good, very intresting and hard. Kepp up the work shoelace. icon_thumbsup.gif

#20 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 30 January 2005 - 04:04 PM

Yes, it is the same demo from the Fall Expo. It is the fifth level and its surrounding. For more information about the demo and game go the Fall Expo page or Elise's Forum, ZCF. There are a lot of answers to a lot of people's questions there.

Here are some pictures while I am at it:
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

#21 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 08:49 AM

When will we see another demo? I'm going nuts here!

And you do know that you can replace those square tiles in the first shot with switches? They're in Pure.

Edited by zmaster, 05 February 2005 - 08:51 AM.

#22 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 06 February 2005 - 07:38 PM

Zmaster, I don't think that you will see another demo, sorry. I could, however, I want to get this game released. Currently I am putting things together so I can start testing the game. Before March I will began the major testing so it can be released in March. Hopefully. I remember that you were interested in testing the game, so you may not have to wait that long. icon_razz.gif

#23 Total Link

Total Link

• Members

Posted 10 February 2005 - 01:54 PM

I Love to play custom quests, and this one looks very good. I would be grateful if you asked my to be a BETAtester. I Am also working on a custom quest. It is called "LOZ: Zora's Secret Domain". I hope to have a demo up in about 3 months.

#24 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 11 February 2005 - 11:03 AM

Total Link, if you want to tell people about your quest, then make a topic about it in this subforum.

Hey Shoelace, you should use the Cloud Tops midi from TMC for the Windy Peak area. It sounds really cool.

When are you making the White and Magic Swords available anyway? And are you putting them in minidungeons?

Edited by zmaster, 11 February 2005 - 11:05 AM.

#25 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:47 AM

Hey Shoelace, you should use the Cloud Tops midi from TMC for the Windy Peak area. It sounds really cool.

When are you making the White and Magic Swords available anyway? And are you putting them in minidungeons?

Thanks for the suggustion for the Windy Peak midi. I am looking for one and I will try out Cloud Tops. I never heard it, but I am going to try to find it.

Anyways, you get the white sword right after lv. 2. The magic sword will be after lv. 5. They are going to be in side quests. There will be a couple of mini dungeons, for you guys to enjoy.

Anywho, the demo of HoD will gone tomorrow, I am going to make it off my filespace, so if you want to play it, hurry!

#26 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:58 PM

You can get it at vgmusic.com.

The swords seem to be in good spots. Where are you putting the Red Mail?

#27 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:54 PM

The Red Mail is going to be accessable after the seventh level. Also, about the Gold Mail, no it is not going to be in the game. I find that the Gold Mail, makes games too easy. I still want to keep the diffultly in my game.

#28 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:33 AM

After Rorriow Temple? Sounds good.

Hey you could have the Hero of Time give you the Ocarina, the Hero of Light give you the Mirror Shield (maybe), and the Hero of Winds give you the Master Sword.

Or you could switch HoT and HoW around and use the Wind Waker instead of the Ocarina.

And if you put the Gold Mail in like Level 9 or something, then go absolutely nuts with the enemies after that.

Edited by zmaster, 18 February 2005 - 11:34 AM.

#29 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

!~~ah~~ha~~!

• Members

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:56 AM

.. Dude, .. You need better swords than the Pure Standard. PM me. icon_wink.gif
* Makes Cell Phone Shakey Hand Gestures *
*.. on the internet. icon_sweat.gif *

#30 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 18 February 2005 - 09:15 PM

Well how you make the swords look kinda depends on the minidungeon they're in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users