A Year of Dreams

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:28 AM

Well Hero of Dreams is no longer a new release. Yesterday it has officially been a year since my game was released into PureZC. I really did put my heart into it and I am so glad of the reception it got. Seriously, the reception has been so huge. I dreamed about it being huge, however, never in my widest dreams did I think it was going to be true. I mean, ever since I was a little kid I wanted to make games that people would love and my first was very well received. I was looking at all of the comments and ratings I got and I really do take everything you guys say to heart. Also, there is almost 100 pages on the HoD help thread. lol. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing since that makes my game since really hard, but thank you all for your support.

And just so you guys know, I did start back on EotM again. Since Petoe said build 254, I decided I am going to do a little here and a little there on the game. But I won't jump into it until beta 18 is released. I am pretty sure beta 18 will be really good to work with, so that is my plan. Depending on when that is released is when you will see new pictures of the game. And if you guys are looking for a release date, I say 2008. Just being realistic.

But you know, I do think there will be something released this year that I will reveal at the Expo...

Thank you again.

#2 Exate

Exate

~

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:07 AM

I know I haven't played HoD (after a long quest like MMDWR, I'm too burnt out to want to play something long again, forgive me), but I want to congratulate you on being able to succeed where I failed countless times.

I've had countless ideas over the years, many which were to my liking more than the last, but I never pulled any of them off. Everything I created always suffered from my lack of patience, and then ended up receiving heartless feelings from myself.

You've been able to create something that has become one of the most popular and longest quests to this date, and even more surprising, it's your first started and completed quest. I don't know about everybody else, but that's worth more than an "honorary mention" if you ask me. And one doesn't need to play the game to infer from its screenshots and the positive opinions of others that you're a great quest developer.

After making something as epic as HoD, you probably don't need any luck, but I wish it for you anyway in your future projects. icon_razz.gif

#3 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:45 AM

Just continue everything as you did before and amiracle will happen. I guess your future quests will be even better than HoD. Which means that you will have the 2 (3, 4, 5?) best ZC custom quests. This really sounds impossible. So, as you create more and more superquests, you surely motivate others to do so. Which means no less than you increase the quality of ZC not only with your quests. You are getting almost as important as the Developers, themselves.

It's too pretty to be true. It's like... *ding* a DREAM! Yes. No mistake. The quest "Hero of Dreams" and its creator indicates a dreamy goodness. So far I thought it's your ambition and maximalism (with talent) but it's need to be more. Dream.

That's it. Make a quest that resembles you and you win.

SUMMARY: It's a miracle that you are such superb and things will be even better.

#4 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:43 AM

I haven't got the chance to play HoD, yet. But, I can tell that this is great quest that I'm looking forward to playing.

#5 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:40 PM

That's great that you started working on EotM again. I can't wait to see what you come up with, especially in the puzzle area, using Zelda Classic 2.5. Your Cerbat Shrine is like a model dungeon for me. icon_smile.gif Keep being ambitious!

#6 Zmo

Zmo

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

From what I have played from HoD it is a great quest. Especially since it is your first. I hope my 1st quest is almost as good as yours. Your custom boss's are fun and your dungeons are hardly a bore. Its cool your getting back into your next quest hope to play it in the near future.

#7 Blue Link 2007

Blue Link 2007

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:48 AM

I can't believe you guys have not played this yet. I consider this the BEST quest ever made on Zelda Classic.

I cannot wait for Eye of the Moon. Keep it up. icon_slycool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users