Lookin' for a Spriter for EotM

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:26 PM

Hm... Ive been trying to find ya on the Chatroom but it seems like every time Im on youre not icon_biggrin.gif. Coudl you to set any particular times where we can all meet to discuss what ya need, what ya plan and so forth?

#17 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:13 PM

Like I was telling everyone in the chatroom, I was trying to catch you before I left. I have moved back in to college and getting everything set up. Turns out my apartment is filled with ticks. We just got rid of a couple mattress that had ticks in the them. Anyways, we will be bug bombing so the computer isn't hooked up yet (Since I have to sit on the floor but there are ticks on the floor. So I don't know when I will be on chat yet as I need to know my class schelede too. Too bad these school computers don't let me go on chat. It always says: Connecting.... Error Closed.

Anyways, I will PM you when I find out.

Zemious: Well, since Deku Link doesn't fit in EotM, I won't be using it, but it is not a bad sprite. I think he is a little too big I think, since Deku Link was really small with short legs and big head that is covering most of his body.

#18 Adem

Adem

Water Lizard

• Members

Posted 02 October 2006 - 04:38 PM

I have no clue WHY I'm posting scince you already picked some people but I just thought I would like to help out just with mabye even a single tile. People may be thinking "Oh My Gosh! It's Link R us! That's the guy Who steels tiles!!!!" well...I'll explain...

Minish Cap tiles- sent wrong pictures in and scince there was so many complaints I got LTM to remove it.

Oracle tiles- Forgot to give credit cause I wanted to submit it and I have AOL parental controls so I'm on from 10-8. I had like to seconds left and forgot to give grdit too Gashin. Caused to much Havoc so again got LTM to remove it.

NEW LINK (incom)- No these are not edits of Gashin's tiles. I BASED this Link off of all the really cool Link's I have seen and subbited it!!!

So now that everything is cleared up, I wanna say that I really am good at spriting and made a Link based of of LttP and OoT FROM SCRATCH! I just don't really like to share my work but...I wanna change. So I wanna help just a little bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users